Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Advertisement
The guy said he was spending about $10 million. We were supposed to believe that was $6 million for Rashada and the other 84 can split the rest.

In fairness, the $10M number appears to be an annual budget number, while the $5-6 million number would have been paid over 4-5 years, assuming Rashada stayed for the duration.

"With a NIL marketing budget of $10 million, being distributed to players every two weeks by direct wire, Ruiz has made LifeWallet a well-known name around the country."
"Ruiz said that not only will he not decrease the budget in year two, but he will be expanding it to accommodate these several new divisions of LifeWallet and their business activities."

I don’t gives two ***** about Ferrell you jackass. The article was posted b/c he said the numbers put out for Rashada’s deal were bull**** just like 90% of what you type here.

You are a clown who can’t admit they were off base about something.

No, what happened happened. My first comment to you was that the Farrell article was wrong, at which point you kept arguing.

It's all right here in the thread. Don't deny it to spin something different. You started your nonsense when I criticized Farrell.

I'm not off-base about anything. Believe what you want to believe.

In fairness, the $10M number appears to be an annual budget number, while the $5-6 million number would have been paid over 4-5 years, assuming Rashada stayed for the duration.

"With a NIL marketing budget of $10 million, being distributed to players every two weeks by direct wire, Ruiz has made LifeWallet a well-known name around the country."
"Ruiz said that not only will he not decrease the budget in year two, but he will be expanding it to accommodate these several new divisions of LifeWallet and their business activities."
Still, $1.5 million out of a $10 million budget?

No, what happened happened. My first comment to you was that the Farrell article was wrong, at which point you kept arguing.

It's all right here in the thread. Don't deny it and spin something different. You started your nonsense when I criticized Farrell.

I'm not off-base about anything. Believe what you want to believe.
The irony of you lecturing others about arrogance and reading comprehension is just off the charts.

Go **** yourself.

Advertisement

For a top QB? Sounds like market.

And I'm not saying that LW bears that full load (except for Year 1, which I can explain to you in DMs). But "10% of the budget for a QB" sounds reasonable.

The guy said he was spending about $10 million. We were supposed to believe that was $6 million for Rashada and the other 84 can split the rest.
???? That is his ANNUAL budget stated for the 2023 season. Rashada's deal was "reportedly" $6 million over a 4 year period = $1.5 million PER YEAR so that still leaves $8.5 million from Ruiz for 2023 NIL, in addition to the other NIL sponsors.

Advertisement
Ruiz is not the ONLY NIL program sponsor for UM, and QB is pretty much the most important single position on the roster. Yes, OL is critical, DL as well. But remember what FSU was prior to Jameis? "Potential national champions" for like 5 years in a row. Took the right QB to literally elevate the entire offense.

For a top QB? Sounds like market.

And I'm not saying that LW bears that full load (except for Year 1, which I can explain to you in DMs). But "10% of the budget for a QB" sounds reasonable.
Definetly. Look at NFL QB salaries. $40M for some guys, and that’s got to be a much larger percentage of the salary cap than 10%.

Word of advice; dude u’re replying to is a hack, he’s not worth ur time.

Some ppl can’t accept when they r wrong when confronted by logic, tangible evidence or both. U saw the back & forth I had w/ him in the original stadium thread, showing him where & y SC wanted the operational mgmt control of The Coliseum. Showed him the revenue/financial statements from SC’s Controller Audits from the Coliseum. Showed him the partnership w/ the County, & the revenue each party receives from non-SC events. Showed him the article where the AD stated it was needed to generate another “revenue” stream, & dude said we were all wrong, including SC. Lol.

Don’t waste ur time on him; he’s either a troll, a bytch, or both. I choose the latter.
Same guy that said it was impossible that Franchise was billing out $200,000 a week awhile back at his firm, when it was 100% factual.

???? That is his ANNUAL budget stated for the 2023 season. Rashada's deal was "reportedly" $6 million over a 4 year period = $1.5 million PER YEAR so that still leaves $8.5 million from Ruiz for 2023 NIL, in addition to the other NIL sponsors.
And possibly ‘up to $6M’. Not guaranteed.

Advertisement
Alright, this has gone on long enough....only one way to settle this...
ezgif-1-2cf7f8fab6.gif

Here’s my warning…. Knock it off now or the Maudes will take care of it.

I don’t care if you guys disagree back and forth but when the personal attacks and childish name calling start it’s done at that point.

Shockingly, this is one time I’ve minimized the name calling. I just think it’s weird to white-knight for some hacky sportswriter like Farrell, but whatever.

Advertisement
QBs in the NFL account for > 15% of the teams salary Cap. Usually SB winning QBs account for <12% though. So 1.5M/10M wouldn't actually be too crazy if we are trying to allocate resources based on positional importance.
But the thing about it is that $1.5M for a single QB NEEDS to be going to the starter. QBs that are starting and are good are easily worth that %. Spending $1M on a non starting QB that can just collect for a year and dip makes absolutely no ******* sense. Thats why we should concentrate on QBs in Portal, and if we go for a HS guy it has to be a top 2-3 Qb that we expect to start immediately.

QBs in the NFL account for > 15% of the teams salary Cap. Usually SB winning QBs account for <12% though. So 1.5M/10M wouldn't actually be too crazy if we are trying to allocate resources based on positional importance.
But the thing about it is that $1.5M for a single QB NEEDS to be going to the starter. QBs that are starting and are good are easily worth that %. Spending $1M on a non starting QB that can just collect for a year and dip makes absolutely no ******* sense. Thats why we should concentrate on QBs in Portal, and if we go for a HS guy it has to be a top 2-3 Qb that we expect to start immediately.
QBs accounting for that much of an NFL cap are proven. HS recruits are not. As you stated, those kids have to be guaranteed starters to be worth it. We've seen a lot of highly ranked QBs never meet expectations.

Advertisement
Back