Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Watch us go to the portal and end up like FSU stuck with their version of an Alex Hornibrook for a year.

Advertisement
If what you are saying is true, I’ll accept that but if not……..

angry liam neeson GIF
Good Luck

For everyone who wants Gattis gone, Rashada leaving is the canary in the coal mine. That was a Gattis relationship, Gattis guy. So you can’t have it both ways, it’s that simple. He’s a good/elite player, but I’ll take the trade
Would explain why Ruiz wasn't so hurt to see him go.

Advertisement
Gattis ain’t coming back man. Cribby already told us… maybe the news from Lake about TVD thinking about returning is due to him knowing this…

Would also make sense as to why
1) why Rashada is out
2) why he flipped to UF (A Rich to the draft seems more likely)..

Can’t sell “early PT chance to start day 1” and then not be able to live up to that.

Apologies for being out of the loop, but where did Cribby say that? Asking so I can have some hope for a shred of success next season.

Advertisement
utilize the "search" feature above. Put in Cribby's name under "member" and search.
Appreciate the condescending response, but I’m not a moron. Only thing I saw was him saying “in his opinion” he will be gone. Not that he WILL be gone.

Advertisement
Appreciate the condescending response, but I’m not a moron. Only thing I saw was him saying “in his opinion” he will be gone. Not that he WILL be gone.
not condesending at all. You are taking it all wrong. Get out of your feelings. The search feature is an excellent tool to look search for things like you are wanting to know. For instance, Cribby has stated recently that he puts his nuts on the line that Gattis will not be back as OC. D$ has said on the podcast that Gattis will not be back. k9 said that after the FSU game that he heard rumblings of Gattis not returning.

If this is even remotely true, shows me that the kid can't make a decision and stick with it. Not sure I would want him to come back if he can flip at midnight last night and reconsider it already.
I think that article is about tvd

Advertisement
I didn’t know he was flipping or even hearing rumors until the last couple weeks and that was just hearsay. Nothing concrete. I meant I knew him being so big on the Nil and there only being so many qb’s it was possible. I posted that during his recruitment. That’s just common sense. There’s been talk of a decommitment the last couple weeks and I don’t think it was JR.

Don’t start dating a stripper and be surprised she leaves you for someone that pays more

Advertisement
Back