Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Advertisement
Ruiz saving money on the Rashada NIL deal! Offering all that money and not being guaranteed a return on the investment. Bring on Emery Williams!

Advertisement
If Gattis is back.. no way in **** I see TVD even considering coming back..

I could see him going to go join Lashleee if he decides to remain in college.
Gattis ain’t coming back man. Cribby already told us… maybe the news from Lake about TVD thinking about returning is due to him knowing this…

Would also make sense as to why
1) why Rashada is out
2) why he flipped to UF (A Rich to the draft seems more likely)..

Can’t sell “early PT chance to start day 1” and then not be able to live up to that.

Advertisement
Gattis ain’t coming back man. Cribby already told us… maybe the news from Lake about TVD thinking about returning is due to him knowing this…

Would also make sense as to why
1) why Rashada is out

Can’t sell “early PT chance to start day 1” and then not be able to live up to that.

I still can’t get over Richardson going to the nfl… he can’t throw

I still can’t get over Richardson going to the nfl… he can’t throw
You’re only worth as much as someone is willing to pay you… scouts seem to drool over his physical ability. Might be the best move for him due to the lack of actual film (will be a total of what? 15 games?). Coming back next year might give defenses & scouts enough film to drop him due to the “mystery” being gone.

Advertisement

Come On Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Advertisement
alot of buzz on twitter saying its not the last flip from our class . Hopefully false 🙏🏻
Cribby has been hinting at it as well so probably not false. as much as it will be a disappointment you can't blame a kid for looking around after the last 2.5 months.

Terrible look to lose top QB commit to the Gators. Big L for Mario and you worry about recruiting implications with others

But this is 2022, you can flip an entire roster and position room overnight in the portal. I didnt see Rashada wanting to sit for long, so I always figure 50/50 chance he portals out anyways after a year if not starting or balling. The same for any big QB commit you get. Jake was our future, now prob 90% he portals out. Better to know now then later.

Time to hit the portal for a QB this offseason and I'm sure there will be a TON available. Every back-up at a big school who thinks he should start will be in the portal. That CFB today, folks. And/or TVD comes back. And I'll take another year of TVD with a real OC any year and figure the year after later.

Advertisement
Back