Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Advertisement
Gattis, by the sounds of it with regards to ego might actually flourish as a head coach. He has total control and can choose who he wants to work with.

Some school should jump on this ASAP.

Advertisement
What Genesis and I had was special!!!
You don’t know her like I do!!
Don’t ruin it for me 6!!!
Her and I had that Lionel Ritchie endless love type of sht!!
I felt it!! It wasn’t a dream!!

I hope the $200 handy was worth it

$100 that Rashada doesn’t finish his career at UF….. just like you and Genesis

Malik really deleted his motivational tweet about that *** whooping motivating the 23/24 class. That was the tea leave that he’s actually fielding offers. You don’t delete that tweet unless you’re having second thoughts… Cribby just calm us down man. I know you said you didn’t hear anything about Francis.. Cormani? 😂

Advertisement
…and this is why Mario needed to fire Gattis weeks ago. He should have made it clear that this offense was unacceptable, and that huge changes were already in the works.

He gambled to try to not look like he was panicking, and these are the results. Better hope and pray that the class doesn’t fall apart because of this.

As I said in a post a couple of days ago, these kids aren’t stupid.

Malik really deleted his motivational tweet about that *** whooping motivating the 23/24 class. That was the tea leave that he’s actually fielding offers. You don’t delete that tweet unless you’re having second thoughts… Cribby just calm us down man. I know you said you didn’t hear anything about Francis.. Cormani? 😂
F*** I should just take a break till next month lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back