Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Advertisement
Slim chance TVD comes back to play in this offense. He’s going to the portal and probably get a decent NIL from a team looking for a QB.
I totally disagree. I would think there is limited chance he goes to a place to start over with another offense/team in a final year before the nfl......but what do i know

I totally disagree. I would think there is limited chance he goes to a place to start over with another offense/team in a final year before the nfl......but what do i know
It's the same either way should be a new offense here as well. I'd obviously prefer he came back but I can understand as well if someone through a nil and guaranteed offense that's proven at him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
yes. I understand that TVD has a relationship there and the scheme fits his strengths but I don't think he'd be looking at SMU if he decides to transfer.
Texas tech could be attractive to any qb transfer. High octane offense. And they have three underwhelming QBs. One of which is a true freshman tho

Advertisement
Advertisement
This dude needs to say to himself this QB room sucks balls and I could come in and start day 1.

nolies are claiming FSU recruiting coordinator and qb coach have been talking with Rashada

This is why I say Mario needs to make a move on Gattis now.This season his shot and it will help stop a lot of this type BS with all the offensive players when they can know that they won’t be playing in this sHT system…if not now them 5 minutes after the final quarter of the season ends…Has to be done before ESD

This is why I say Mario needs to make a move on Gattis now.This season his shot and it will help stop a lot of this type BS with all the offensive players when they can know that they won’t be playing in this sHT system…if not now them 5 minutes after the final quarter of the season ends…Has to be done before ESD
this kid hasn't really been a vocal supporter post commit has he? my guess is he gone...

Advertisement
Back