Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Advertisement
This group coming in will need to feel the love. If they stick with their commitment with this disaster, mad respect to them for being the group that wants to change things. I'm sure I'm just looking for something positive to hang on to, this group feels different than past classes.

Advertisement
There is a very good chance both JG and TVD both leave which will put us in the market for a QB1 portal.
Yeah - I can't see TVD coming back next year. If I am him, I am transferring to another school to have one more year to hopefully show the NFL he can be a player. The only way I see him coming back is if Mario can sell him on a new OC that fits TVD's (and this team's) skillset better and even then I think it might be a lost cause.

Garcia- I don't know if it is that he is still young, was overhyped, this offense or (likely) some combination of all of them, but it seems unlikely based on his recent play that he will be a starting caliber QB (at Miami) by next Fall.

Brown - looks to have a lot of promise, but is still understandably very raw (he is a freshman and that was the scouting on him even before he signed). Not sure if he will be ready by next Fall either.

I have to imagine that at the least we are bringing in a QB to compete for the QB1 spot if not outright expected that he will have it.

Yeah - I can't see TVD coming back next year. If I am him, I am transferring to another school to have one more year to hopefully show the NFL he can be a player. The only way I see him coming back is if Mario can sell him on a new OC that fits TVD's (and this team's) skillset better and even then I think it might be a lost cause.

Garcia- I don't know if it is that he is still young, was overhyped, this offense or (likely) some combination of all of them, but it seems unlikely based on his recent play that he will be a starting caliber QB (at Miami) by next Fall.

Brown - looks to have a lot of promise, but is still understandably very raw (he is a freshman and that was the scouting on him even before he signed). Not sure if he will be ready by next Fall either.

I have to imagine that at the least we are bringing in a QB to compete for the QB1 spot if not outright expected that he will have it.

TrumpyCane noticed Garcia has a noodle arm

Advertisement
Man i love TVD but if he comes back its gonna mess alot up with rashada and brown and future of this team . He needs to do the smart decision n go play with lashlee . I think we need a qb that can use his legs and extend plays to win in todays game . Thats just me tho

Man i love TVD but if he comes back its gonna mess alot up with rashada and brown and future of this team . He needs to do the smart decision n go play with lashlee . I think we need a qb that can use his legs and extend plays to win in todays game . Thats just me tho
You think TVD coming back messes things up for Miami? Neither Brown nor Rashada is going to be ready to lead this team next year so I am not sure how TVD coming back would negatively impact Miami for either one of them. TVD should move on for TVD's sake.

It looks like Brown is going to need some time like most people thought before he is ready. As far as Rashada idk if I would want to send a true freshman QB out there to get beat up behind our oline.

He would have one season left - it wouldn’t mess up a thing for either considering Jacurri is a developmental thrower and Rashada needs to gain 25 pounds

Advertisement
man… **** done changed since the spring/summer. I also member when freshman reports said that Garcia had the ‘it’ factor. We need TVD back

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back