Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Advertisement
1A2837F1-0D40-4403-A11F-7AB1B5CCE867.jpeg

Advertisement
Best characters specific to BCS are Nacho Vargas and Lalo Salamanca imo. Vargas' story is incredible imo.
Lemme submit Mike Ermantrout's daughter-in-law as one of the worst.

Ohhhh, Pop! Buy me a house or I won't shut up about your dead son. I love you, Pop! Can you come babysit? I need you here in 8 mins, Pop. Thank you, Pop!

One of my favorite scenes ever was when Mike lost it on his granddaughter. If you were watching closely she WAS f*cking up the tread installation on the cot**** tree house! Kaylee. More like DumbassLee.

Advertisement
Advertisement
You ever heard the story what his father tried to get for fortay? Or the one about the lefty that played for the colts I believe it was. Think it was Jeff something. I'll check now. They came to the hole wrong coach about that stuff. Jj told me those stories and was still mad. Same thing with aikman now that I think about it. His queerass would've been in heaven on south Beach back then.

Dee, the two stories I recall hearing/reading about Fortay -Jersey's Finest -- was that during his home visit, Jimmy and Gary Stevens were with the family in their living room. The father starts trying to really press the guys on what Univ of Michigan engineering degree was worth, yada, yada, etc

And Stevens just blurts out,"Sir, with all the due respect, you let your son get coached by me and he's the #1 pick in four years -- and that pays a lot better." (loved Stevens, my all-time favorite UM OC)

( Thats when Stevens had that unreal run of developing QB as our coordinator)

Then they were in Pinole, CA, talking to Gino Torreta, and Stevens basically says that like his older brother, he'd be a really good backup at Miami. Jimmy was kicking him under the table as he says this

So later on as they leave and get in the car, and Jimmy says, "Gary, what in the world were you telling Gino?!?!"

"The truth, c'mon, you know Fortay is our guy."

Jimmy goes, "Gary....this is recruiting, we NEVER tell the whole truth!!"

Fast forward to 1991, Torretta beats out Fortay, who transferred and then sued Erickson and the school over certain promises of playing time. I asked Claude Jones a few years ago if there was any doubt about that decision. Claude said it was clear cut-- Gino beat him, no questions asked. Wasn't a question to anyone on that team as they got ready for that season

Last edited:
Advertisement
Long way until signing day and you just never know with these kids these days.

That or he's just drumming business with a fake news story. He's drummed up business this way for years.
If A&M locks up that Baylor recruit I like our chances of us keeping Rashada. I think Oregon might go to Moore first before Rashada. Seems like if they really wanted him they would have made a move.

Advertisement
Back