Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

You ever heard the story what his father tried to get for fortay? Or the one about the lefty that played for the colts I believe it was. Think it was Jeff something. I'll check now. They came to the hole wrong coach about that stuff. Jj told me those stories and was still mad. Same thing with aikman now that I think about it. His queerass would've been in heaven on south Beach back then.

Jeff George?

Advertisement
How has Lalo Salamanca not been mentioned? That dude is EVIL & awesome at the same time.
Absolutely but in an ideal world both Howard Hamilin and Ruth from Ozark would've lived. Ruth eventually runs a Mexican cartel and Howard is her attorney/love interest. Lalo and Javi Elizondro are heads of competing cartels. Huell, Jonah Byrd and Tuck run a chain of strip clubs/chicken restaurants.

The Fortay who sued UM and claimed that Erickson "promised" him the starting job? The argument by the Frotays was that Erickson broke his promise/contract and that Fortay was therefore entitled to $10 million in damages. I maybe wrong about the damages amount but think about the precedent something like this would establish for sports. Absurd lawsuit.
I have so much hate for that family including Bryan… they are worse than anyone here knows. You **** with my actual family, I’ll **** your life up. And he did. And I did

We should have a nice couple weeks
giphy-2.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yup. That's the one. ****** dude tried to transfer to us and said he wanted a floor in the dorms to himself.
I know a couple of people who went to school with him at Illinois. They said he acted like he owned the campus. He would literally walk up to dudes and punch them in the face if he thought they looked at him the wrong way.

Advertisement
Advertisement
You ever heard the story what his father tried to get for fortay? Or the one about the lefty that played for the colts I believe it was. Think it was Jeff something. I'll check now. They came to the hole wrong coach about that stuff. Jj told me those stories and was still mad. Same thing with aikman now that I think about it. His queerass would've been in heaven on south Beach back then.
I've not heard the story... and Jeff George?

How has Lalo Salamanca not been mentioned? That dude is EVIL & awesome at the same time.

That ninja resting in the sewers scouting fring and the lab was on another level lol

I thought Nacho was going to survive until the end of season which is going to make the next 7 episodes more thrilling to watch!

Advertisement
Back