Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Advertisement
It’s never owner until the Loi is signed. People still keep up with negotiations even though it’s doubtful they’ll beat the offer or even try to beat it. I still say it would be smart for him to push his decision back, just looking at it from the business side of things.
I’ve said that it feels like he is rushing into a decision. If he is truly about getting the biggest NIL deal then him committing now doesn’t make sense. Wait till some one is desperate in October and November.

Advertisement
BMW in the 80’s was worth what $20k? Just sayin’.

Maybe the players getting the big bucks will treat the some of the guys to a DQ.

You do realize Rohan had a LOT more money than any other football player, right? Good lord, that was not some $20K BMW, I saw it with my own eyes many times. Trust me, it was...upgraded...

Sounds good but Miami didnt land any big dogs in the portal. Not sure how big an emphasis Mario has on paying top dollar. I think until our NIL handicap (state law) is changed we will probably look for solid over elite.
We landed Mesidor, the kid from Maryland, 2 more Dl, a corner, and lb. Not saying you’re entirely wrong and I think the emphasis will be on hs kids

We landed Mesidor, the kid from Maryland, 2 more Dl, a corner, and lb. Not saying you’re entirely wrong and I think the emphasis will be on hs kids
I'm aware, a lot of decent players and maybe a few good. It's possible we got everyone Mario wanted which isn't bad. I'd like to think the Addison, Gibbs, Burton, Ricks caliber players are much higher commodities. That being said, we all know those guys know where they are going before the portal.

Advertisement
We need to get @Andrew to add a "Pause" reaction emoji...

I'm sure we could get @RVACane and/or @Baba Yaga to do some concept artwork for us...
Shouldn't be hard to convert it to an emoji.

20220408_160746.gif

Advertisement
Schools that have proven they can get kids to the NFL consistently aren't in these bid wars. Alabama/OSU/Riley/Clemson the rest of us have to figure it out.
What’s funny about that statement is I remember when we were rolling bro. I remember after 01 into 02 when we were 11-2 the excuse in south florida was “ they have players i wanna get on the field early “ or “ we wanna make school X get back” granted we had horrible coaches and don’t have the money, staff, with facilities on the way like we do now. But I think we will recruit in the top 10 yearly. Remember, none of us saw The running back from Louisiana coming last year along with some others. I trust this staff

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back