Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Advertisement
Definitely not a CIS collective. I remember when the resident banner brigade tried to raise funds for a high profile “Manny & Blake Suck” billboard on US-1… that turned into a billboard by the airport… that eventually turned into something like a Sharpie-penned cardboard sign on an old food truck driving slowly past Hecht with a putt putt sounding motor and a good humor horn blaring.

@OriginalCanesCanesCanes monitored the situation closely with priceless commentary

I actually think it was a lawn truck. 😂

But your post was hilarious anyway, and actually, an ice cream truck may have been improvement.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I was stunned when that got posted. No way no how. If it happens, and I think it’s unlikely, than MC has failed at his job. We are paying dude 8MM per because of his recruiting ability. I’m not expecting top 5 although it would be nice but anything outside of the top 10 is disappointing and outside of the top 15 is a major dud. Look at the first 3 classes of the last 4 coaches, they all were good classes on paper including 3 of the 4 signing a top 10 class with Manny getting one just outside and like you said, Manny was an abortion of an HC. Dude lost to FIU, that loss should have sent us back to the Stone Age.

IMO, Mario can sleep walk to a top 15 finish. ****, he can probably roll out of bed and land a top 10-12 class. Regardless of our record, I think we stay in top 10. Big question is whether or not MArio can get us consistently in the top 5-7.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Gaby says it isn't him
My guess is it's Harlan. He seems to be the more important Rashada to recruit.
Listen Hold On GIF by Bounce

Advertisement
Back