Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Advertisement
No we won’t. Any position of need kid, all things being equal for a can’t-miss prospect? We will outbid them, out-recruit them. Whatever it takes. That goes for Miami against *any* school. Some headaches just aren’t worth it. The staff seems to have determined that Jaden is one of those, for now. As Cribby said, wherever he ends up, this recruitment will keep going and Miami will keep evaluating his worth.
Lol, ok

Advertisement
we play them in 24 and 25 so we'll find out if he was worth the headache soon enough. If landing him makes them have a great class its bad anyway, but these are the decisions Mario gets paid big money to make.

Last edited:
No we won’t. Any position of need kid, all things being equal for a can’t-miss prospect? We will outbid them, out-recruit them. Whatever it takes. That goes for Miami against *any* school. Some headaches just aren’t worth it. The staff seems to have determined that Jaden is one of those, for now. As Cribby said, wherever he ends up, this recruitment will keep going and Miami will keep evaluating his worth.
The elephant in the Rashada room for a lot of us is Moore. Some believe/hope that he's who they'll moved on to if they're out on Rashada. Have u heard anything to suggest he's a whatever it takes kinda prospect? Because if QB isn't considered a position of need THIS year, that wouldn't be the case.

And before somebody starts in, this not a debate over whether we need a QB every year. Its a question about whether or not a top tier QB is considered a priority THIS year.

Hope this means we getting all the DL.

Advertisement
There’s no real chance to compete at A&M except for this year and only cuz weigman is a true freshman. He’s recruited from A&M land with A&M blood in booster positions. If he doesn’t start there sooner rather than later jimbo will hear about it. The lsu transfer guy is the bridge for his learning process

Look, I'm not trying to knock you here. But ANY highly-ranked kid can flop. ANY highly-ranked kid can get injured. Nobody at aTm is going to make Jimbo "hear about it" over ONE position player, at least assuming that Weigman is legitimately outplayed (or gets injured).

All I'm saying is that Rashada has ONE guy to beat out at aTm. If he doesn't think he can do it, fine, pick another school. But "ohhhhh, mannnn, ONE GUY is ahead of me on the depth chart" is for pvssies.

And, look, I know you're from Texas, and I know you are aware of the power bases and the political machinations. If Weigman and Rashada were "tied" coming out of off-season practices, I could clearly see Weigman getting the nod. But we have no idea what will happen next. Did we really expect TVD to start 9 games last year? It wasn't that long ago that D'Eriq King was our savior.

Things can change fast. I'm not saying that Weigman doesn't have a bit of an edge, all other things being equal, but if aTm IS ACTUALLY WILLING TO PAY RASHADA A TON OF MONEY, that will be a pretty strong indication that they want/need an insurance policy, at a bare minimum.

I think it is folly for ANY school and ANY coach to project some true/redshirt freshman to be an immediate starter and success story, regardless of the obvious Texas favoritism. Let's not forget that "getting 25 early Texas verbals" got a couple of coaches ****canned in Austin.

You are misunderstanding… We could outbid Florida easily for Jaden, in fact talking to Jaden’s coach, the demand is very simple (if you choose to believe his camp) we match Florida’s offer and he is a Cane. That’s the understanding from talking to the NIL guys as well.

However, as I said, position of need. The staff and the NIL portion of the support evaluate every kid we are going after and some kids have more elasticity in what we are will to offer. Those kids include the ‘TCB’ kids who we will do anything and everything(legally) required to land. However that’s why I said ‘all things being equal’. Jaden is not seen as the desperate ‘gotta have him’ kid that some here think he is. Emory, apparently, impressed every major decision maker on Miami’s staff when he threw on Saturday. The evaluations were made, that’s why I bumped my old post saying it was all about matching money and Miami seems to have chosen to not. At that point it was still up in the air. That doesn’t seem to be the case this afternoon.

The following of the Leeds has noticeably changed tho for him last few days it seems haha

That’s a strong orange and green spin on everything. At this point I don’t doubt Switch Blade will never out recruit Mario but think you are underestimating their money.

Switchblade:
1655156246645.png

Slingblade:
1655156276940.png

1655156302352.png

You are misunderstanding… We could outbid Florida easily for Jaden, in fact talking to Jaden’s coach, the demand is very simple (if you choose to believe his camp) we match Florida’s offer and he is a Cane. That’s the understanding from talking to the NIL guys as well.

However, as I said, position of need. The staff and the NIL portion of the support evaluate every kid we are going after and some kids have more elasticity in what we are will to offer. Those kids include the ‘TCB’ kids who we will do anything and everything(legally) required to land. However that’s why I said ‘all things being equal’. Jaden is not seen as the desperate ‘gotta have him’ kid that some here think he is. Emory, apparently, impressed every major decision maker on Miami’s staff when he threw on Saturday. The evaluations were made, that’s why I bumped my old post saying it was all about matching money and Miami seems to have chosen to not. At that point it was still up in the air. That doesn’t seem to be the case this afternoon.
I said several days ago a QB was not a top priority and got laughed at (by one doofus anyway). We’ve currently got TVD, Garcia, and Jacurri. Both sides of the line of scrimmage and LB are certainly higher priorities.

Advertisement
The elephant in the Rashada room for a lot of us is Moore. Some believe/hope that he's who they'll moved on to if they're out on Rashada. Have u heard anything to suggest he's a whatever it takes kinda prospect? Because if QB isn't considered a position of need THIS year, that wouldn't be the case.

And before somebody starts in, this not a debate over whether we need a QB every year. Its a question about whether or not a top tier QB is considered a priority THIS year.
Moore is absolutely still in play, as for how the staff views him in relation to Emory, I cannot say. He’s Gattis’ guy, I know we will take two under very specific circumstances but I really think that’s going to be contingent upon how Emory’s recruitment goes. If he ends up as a mid-4 star or higher then at that point can we even risk taking Moore for fear of losing Emory? Is he okay with taking another QB? Those are questions for down the line. First step here is seeing what Jaden decides and then I would only imagine if he goes elsewhere, taking Emory’s commitment and seeing what that does to Moore’s interest.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back