Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Advertisement
From Gatuh board no idea if true but funny
1E4765DD-C2B1-4D9F-B02E-66EE96F16B9F.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
this sounds like a cryptic way of saying UF. Because for weeks you have been saying that UF would throw the kitchen sink at him. If he takes the Miami official what I don't know and maybe no one knows is if miami is willing to match that price. Why would he come on the visit if NIL is the most important thing to him and the family? They have already had an unofficial where Mario showed him all the plans ( the visit where the whole staff was cheering with him and his brother inside of a closed building). So if he comes is that a sign that Miami may up the bag?
Not being cryptic at all. I don’t know what him or his father will decide. I’m just posting bits and pieces of what I know of his recruitment. I haven‘t followed it closely but it’s not like it’s changing by the minute lol.

this sounds like a cryptic way of saying UF. Because for weeks you have been saying that UF would throw the kitchen sink at him. If he takes the Miami official what I don't know and maybe no one knows is if miami is willing to match that price. Why would he come on the visit if NIL is the most important thing to him and the family? They have already had an unofficial where Mario showed him all the plans ( the visit where the whole staff was cheering with him and his brother inside of a closed building). So if he comes is that a sign that Miami may up the bag?
Is there any shot, I wonder, he announces for Miami if the $$ is even close.... Not knowing what the highest offer is makes it hard but I assume its well over 7 figures per year.

Advertisement
He has consistently said or implied there's nothing going on there for weeks. IDK if he doesn't know anything or has been warned to keep quiet. I suspect it's the first.
I have a good idea where his info comes from and if he says that I’d take notice. Gaby is fed what he’s allowed to eat but he does have some access. At least better than the last guy.

” Nothing” is a bit strong though.

These dingbats still do not understand that the school cannot participate in any NIL negotiation. That has to be directly with him and Ruiz/Lifewallet or whichever business, or it is a violation. Why is this so difficult for people to understand?
Which is why Texas schools have had a big advantage early in this whole thing

Advertisement
Which is why Texas schools have had a big advantage early in this whole thing
Where my knowledge ends is outside of Miami. Is it a violation bc of how Florida wrote their legislation or because of whatever chicken with the head cutoff dance the NCAA is doing to interpret this?

Really love Miami.
Really love money.

They should be actually thinking about loving the NFL.
Lol, im not sure if i want this guy, for everything outside of football. I don't mind kids getting the bag but he is gonna get NIL everywhere he goes and its not like he wont have plenty more opportunities after getting enrolled. Ill be fine if he comes but this is just rubbing me the wrong way.

Advertisement
I have a good idea where his info comes from and if he says that I’d take notice. Gaby is fed what he’s allowed to eat but he does have some access. At least better than the last guy.

” Nothing” is a bit strong though.
So a couple of people pushed back on Gaby's comment on Rashada, citing the ON3 article about it being a Miami-UF battle. He said that the staff is focused on Williams and as far as the 5 stars go, It's Moore.

Guess we'll see if he actually takes an OV .....

Advertisement
From Gatuh board no idea if true but funnyView attachment 189094
They’re idiots and that’s false.

The only info UF or any other school has on Rashada is what his dad tells them. It’s not like there’s a Zoom call with UF, Oregon and Miami having a live auction. The dad can make up whatever ludicrous number he wants and have UF negotiating against themselves……. or any other school for that matter.

Lol, im not sure if i want this guy, for everything outside of football. I don't mind kids getting the bag but he is gonna get NIL everywhere he goes and its not like he wont have plenty more opportunities after getting enrolled. Ill be fine if he comes but this is just rubbing me the wrong way.
I think with some of these players the nil money isn’t “right now money”.
No one knows how these nils work as far as payment schedules.

Not saying Rashada is like that.

But these kids have seen their parents jump through hoops, borrow noney, refinance homes, take a second job, just to be able to support their child’s dream.

They might want that taken care of before they commit.

I’m no insider, nor am I saying that this is the issue with Rashada. But it’s definitely an issue to consider.

I’ve said before that I’m not gonna play the moral authority when it comes to getting money.

But unless there is a major discrepancy between offers the choice should always be the smart one and not the more lucrative one.

The ace in our deck in some of thes player’s recruitment (imo) isn’t gonna be nil or depth chart or program.
I think it’s gonna be Zo.

Last edited:
They’re idiots and that’s false.

The only info UF or any other school has on Rashada is what his dad tells them. It’s not like there’s a Zoom call with UF, Oregon and Miami having a live auction. The dad can make up whatever ludicrous number he wants and have UF negotiating against themselves……. or any other school for that matter.
Kevin Garnett Auction GIF by A24

Advertisement
Back