Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Advertisement
Well, he has put his balls on the line here so this will either validate him or sink him.
Like A Boss Ship GIF

Well, he has put his balls on the line here so this will either validate him or sink him.
He’s done that a few times lately and has been wrong every time. I like the kid, but it seems like he’s on the outside looking in with the new staff.

His info seems to line up with what @Cribby is saying though, so maybe he’s right this time.

Gaby doubling down:
Gaby has been closer to the truth than most but he’s wrong acting like it’s over or talks have stopped. As of the last couple weeks I don’t believe Miami is the best offer. I’ve also been told there’s multiple schools that are more confident where they stand than Miami. I’ve kinda hinted at this recently.

But saying it’s over is too strong , if there’s still some communication it can’t be.

Advertisement
Lost interest with this guy over a month and a half ago when it was clear he was chasing the biggest NIL deal. Not sure we’ve kept giving this thread so many follow ups. Be glad when he announces for a SEC school on the 18th so everyone will focus on someone else.
I’ve stayed away from this thread majority of the recruitment lol. I’ve recently dropped in since it’s almost over. At least this chapter.

I’ve heard multiple schools not named Miami feel like they’re in a good spot with him. Just to put this whole thing in context.

Yeah this is key. I haven’t been following this that closely to be honest, but what it does sound is like the family is keeping their cards real close to the chest. Can’t say I blame them..

Gaby has been closer to the truth than most but he’s wrong acting like it’s over or talks have stopped. As of the last couple weeks I don’t believe Miami is the best offer. I’ve also been told there’s multiple schools that are more confident where they stand than Miami. I’ve kinda hinted at this recently.

But saying it’s over is too strong , if there’s still some communication it can’t be.
@cway313 reading Cribby’s post while telling Gaby to fvkk off….
college gameday sport GIF

Advertisement
Yeah this is key. I haven’t been following this that closely to be honest, but what it does sound is like the family is keeping their cards real close to the chest. Can’t say I blame them..

I just appreciate this staff more in their approach to recruiting and for Mario keeping things in house with almost zero leaks id say… not tweeting and retweeting everything and doing stupid photo shoots like some of these other coaches do.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm assuming he only hears what they want him to hear. And they use him for misdirection purposes?

Gaby might have multiple sources of information, but his UM information is exactly what they want him to believe.

I would't say that Gaby is getting the prime A-1 info from UM. Anyone seeing any Rashada stories/speculation from Ferman or Feldman? THOSE guys get the good info in the Mario Era...

I'm assuming he only hears what they want him to hear. And they use him for misdirection purposes?
I personally don’t believe that. Do they feed him what they want him to have? Of course but imo most of his info isn’t coming from staff. Also I’d be willing to bet most staffers have no clue where they stand with Rashada as for negotiations go.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back