Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Big bro Roman just committed to Ole Miss.

Is it a ploy to drive the bag up for both?? We will find out soon enough. I don’t see both of them going to different schools.

Advertisement
Mario/Ruiz has put a battery in y’all back 🤣🤣. I get it though. You’re excited but it has also made some forget the clear recruiting signs of the past

unimpressed james bond GIF

Mario/Ruiz has put a battery in y’all back 🤣🤣. I get it though. You’re excited but it has also made some forget the clear recruiting signs of the past

unimpressed james bond GIF
This isn’t the past. You’re either ******* blind, ignorant or a moron if you are really thinking that way. Given our past conversations, I will go with options A, B and C.

Advertisement

Leeds? Haha

Just got told by his coach that Ole Miss doesn’t have the money to compete here, that’s what this will come down to, to absolutely no one’s surprise. Yes, he likes Miami’s staff the most but it’s on Miami. Match whenever Florida actually puts their offer in front of him and we win. That simple.

Just got told by his coach that Ole Miss doesn’t have the money to compete here, that’s what this will come down to, to absolutely no one’s surprise. Yes, he likes Miami’s staff the most but it’s on Miami. Match whenever Florida actually puts their offer in front of him and we win. That simple.
Seems like Miami is playing this right. Let other schools bid against each other and then we simply match at the end. How I read it at least.

This isn’t the past. You’re either ******* blind, ignorant or a moron if you are really thinking that way. Given our past conversations, I will go with options A, B and C.
You can disagree without the disrespect. We haven’t had many conversations in the first place. Relax. If you want to tell me I’m wrong cool. And hey I could be in the end but let’s not act like everything you’ve said has always been correct and turned out right. The only reasons ppl feel like they still have a chance here is Mario or Ruiz and NIL.

You can disagree without the disrespect. We haven’t had many conversations in the first place. Relax. If you want to tell me I’m wrong cool. And hey I could be in the end but let’s not act like everything you’ve said has always been correct and turned out right. The only reasons ppl feel like they still have a chance here is Mario or Ruiz and NIL.
Leeds was wrong more often than not during the coaching carousel if you kept up with the thread. She has been more accurate in regards to crutin'

(I could be mis remembering on the carousel but this was my take away shortly after the staff was finalized)

Advertisement
Leeds was wrong more often than not during the coaching carousel if you kept up with the thread. She has been more accurate in regards to crutin'
I relayed what I was told and what I was allowed to relay. I didn’t say anything on Taylor, Addae (I had Strong but I was asked to remove it) or Highsmith. I admit though, yes, what I was told ended up not being right some of the time, that was a fun experience I don’t look forward to going through again in the next Winter or two.

Pull ya panties down. @LeedsCane is cherished.

Advertisement
Seems like Miami is playing this right. Let other schools bid against each other and then we simply match at the end. How I read it at least.
Easy way to get left high and dry though. TAMU had the capability of dropping another 500k after we match. You obviously let this play out but if I can get Moore for cheaper and he’ll shut it down then my hand might be forced.

Easy way to get left high and dry though. TAMU had the capability of dropping another 500k after we match. You obviously let this play out but if I can get Moore for cheaper and he’ll shut it down then my hand might be forced.
They don’t have all their eggs in this basket. You’d be a fool to do that with this recruitment.

They don’t have all their eggs in this basket. You’d be a fool to do that with this recruitment.
I know. I was just stating something that should be said. There are a couple schools that can counter bid use for more money.

Advertisement
I relayed what I was told and what I was allowed to relay. I didn’t say anything on Taylor, Addae (I had Strong but I was asked to remove it) or Highsmith. I admit though, yes, what I was told ended up not being right some of the time, that was a fun experience I don’t look forward to going through again in the next Winter or two.
No doubt. Hard to be accurate 100% of the time. Was just stating that, in my opinion, you've been considerably more accurate since things have settled down and the staff has been solidified. I think it's obvious you have sources.

People don't understand that sources can sometimes be wrong, even if they're on staff. And in regards to crutin', 18 year old boys can sometimes change their mind or tell people what they want to hear.

No one, and I mean no one, can ever be 100% accurate like some knuckleheads believe you should be. Too many variables in play. You’ve proven time and again that your info is legit and appreciated by the vast majority on this board.

Keep up the great work and block out the noise from knuckleheads.

Advertisement
Back