Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

On one of the recent “West of the Rest” They talk about how no nonsense Jaden is at all of these camps and how uber competitive he is…

That’s the mindset that Mario absolutely loves. Would have to imagine Mario will do everything he can to land this kid. I think he’s better than Jacurri and could beat him out after Jake leaves.
Yea ok. I think the kid that willing to put his instant pay day 2nd because he’d rather get paid 4 years from now while knowing he’ll get paid in college too is more Mario’s style (Dante) hence why it seems like they’re paying more attention to him than Rashada.

Advertisement
I think it’s money amount though the depth chart thing could be a tie breaker. They need Rashada to get momentum just like they needed Jason Marshall. Paying whatever they need to in order to be the top bidder will save Billy’s recruiting for certain on offense. I dread them getting this boost.
MC Wannabe (me) told you guys two weeks ago they had a offer in the million per range and was a legit threat.

Last edited:
Advertisement
After Nico got that alleged 8M...Rashada and his camp lost their minds. I dont blame him. Hes trying to cash in too. But this kid has been literally all over the place with his schools of choice. I get it that hes shopping deals but ****..get it together.

And for us to constantly be in and out of discussions..we must have made him an offer..and have told him we are not budging off of it. And he wants to be here but is getting better offers elsewhere and his camp is telling him to consider those instead. I am just guessing here of course but this kid was **** near in the bag at one point.

After Nico got that alleged 8M...Rashada and his camp lost their minds. I dont blame him. Hes trying to cash in too. But this kid has been literally all over the place with his schools of choice. I get it that hes shopping deals but ****..get it together.

And for us to constantly be in and out of discussions..we must have made him an offer..and have told him we are not budging off of it. And he wants to be here but is getting better offers elsewhere and his camp is telling him to consider those instead. I am just guessing here of course but this kid was **** near in the bag at one point.
Watch A&M give him $20M, then say publicly that they did nothing wrong, we spent nothing, and he just wanted to play in a isolated Texas town. Pretty, but isolated.

Trying to figure this out here, if he chooses to not take an OV to Miami, then Miami must have moved on from him?
John Candy Reaction GIF

Miami is not, and has not, "moved on" from Jaden in a football sense. I believe he would still be our first choice from a skills/attributes perspective.

But Miami is not going to offer a bunch of illicit money for an official visit and/or a verbal commit. So if that is what it will take, I think we might be out of contention, in a practical sense.

The legal NIL offer is as good, if not better, than any others.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Rashada is a perfectionist who works too hard, cares too much, and loves too deeply...

1654266854732.png

• Still scrawny and needs to put on a solid 20 lbs before he's SEC ready [Great frame to put on more weight]
  • HS tape doesn't show him under extreme duress very often [While he isn't often under heavy duress, navigates the pocket exceptionally well]
  • Throws a lot of jump-balls for receivers (although this actually fits Napier's offense) [Great throwing motion and mechanics, strong enough arm to make most of the plays (albeit not a rocket)]
  • Unpolished; Will need to learn how to go through progressions and read a defense (this isn't uncommon) [Intangibles (smart, calm, dedicated, leader)]
  • HS completion percentage is lower than we all like – but it's been cautioned by many who know more than many that places too much emphasis on this would be unwise. Completion percentage =/= accuracy [Thought to have solid accuracy despite completion percentage]

Hilarious...every weakness is actually a strength...

I hope they don't land him as I don't want the Bull Gator cabal off the sidelines.

If they do get him, I hope they fail to develop and utilize him so the money is burnt. Even better, he has a Sam Howell like early career where he looks great but UiF keeps losing, and then he transfers to a better program leaving Slingblade holding an empty bag.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back