Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Advertisement
The dad shouldn’t let that happen without him. As a parent, I can honestly say I enjoyed those “goody bags” on recruiting trips. Every visit my sons took, I took with them and the bags were plenty. Especially for my son who was recruited by SEC teams.

100 percent.

The dad is likely the most influencial person in his life. He should absolutely be there for any trip, but OV's you'll give more space.

Blake Alderman is clueless on this one. It sounds like what they say after any other visit and he’s waiting for Brandon Huffman to interview Rashada this weekend at a camp.

Prediction:
“Yeah I loved it there and the whole staph. They’re at the top…”
Agreed but he can only report what the staff is telling him. I was simply passing along info.

Agreed but he can only report what the staff is telling him. I was simply passing along info.
Yeah, there’s no reason for anyone to pound you for that. It is what it is. I read and screenshot the comments in there and I have been on the Rashada thing along with @TheOriginalCane and it’s just a circus over there.

The gaytor 247 board is the best entertainment going. From Rashada missing his flight to Que un-quitting for the 100th time to them tracking flight paths, storms, alternate routes… to Blake saying the same shît. It’s comical. And is there any doubt that Que shows up with the Sling Blade Billy company line about how they’re right there which is what Rashada will say?

If their check is right, that’s their only shot. No way they’re beating the other top schools on a dollar for dollar deal.

Advertisement
Yeah, there’s no reason for anyone to pound you for that. It is what it is. I read and screenshot the comments in there and I have been on the Rashada thing along with @TheOriginalCane and it’s just a circus over there.

The gaytor 247 board is the best entertainment going. From Rashada missing his flight to Que un-quitting for the 100th time to them tracking flight paths, storms, alternate routes… to Blake saying the same shît. It’s comical. And is there any doubt that Que shows up with the Sling Blade Billy company line about how they’re right there which is what Rashada will say?

If their check is right, that’s their only shot. No way they’re beating the other top schools on a dollar for dollar deal.

Yep.

And if you look at all the Gaytor comments, it breaks down like this:

---multiple Gaytors repeatedly making comments about paying Rashada
---Blake Alderman repeatedly saying vague and simplistic things like "the coaches think the visit went well"
---the usual cast of Gaytor crazies extrapolating those things into "we're in the Top 2, and we're not #2" nonsense
---Chick Fil-A king QueJay trying to act like a distinguished gentleman by NOT divulging gossip for the first time ever

Knowing the long, inglorious history of the Bull Gaytors, I have no doubt that they can hybrid-offer both illicit and NIL benefits that could convince Rashada to barely tolerate Hogtown for a couple of years. But as many others have described (including credit to @LeedsCane ), there is also some feeling that the NIL stuff is front-and-center for negotiating purposes, but that the ultimate decision will be more balanced towards the overall fit and quality of the university.

Let's not forget this (and things could change in the next 6 months), but the Gaytors' offense is not exactly a murderer's row for Rashada to join. On the recruiting front, the Gaytors have a verbal from a sloooooow WR and a legacy WR, they have no RB at the moment, and they have a couple of OLs, one of whom got an offer from Manny but Mario stopped recruiting. Maybe the Portal changes things next year, but for now the Gaytors have been missing far more than they have been hitting with the high school kids.

And most of the Gaytors' offensive starters are seniors who won't be around when Rashada arrives. After that, the quality drop-off is steep. Plus, immediate playing time is predicated on a QB making a jump from "60 career completions" to "Heisman-candidate/first-round-pick" territory in just a few months.

I know the Gaytors are fond of whispering "depth chart" in Rashada's ear, but that only works FOR YOUR POSITION. When you realize that the rest of the offensive depth chart is equally wide open, you start to question your own sanity if you pick Hogtown over other offers.

Advertisement
“They’re good guys and very smart when it comes to the quarterback position. For me, QB development is a big part of my decision and I think that’s a strength with those guys and why I have so much interest right now.”

Rashada said he was able to tour the campus and the city of Gainesville as well.

“I liked Gainesville, it’s big college town and there’s a lot to do there,” Rashada said. “I liked the campus a lot too. We toured everything, saw the football facilities and I felt real comfortable there.

“I really enjoyed talking with coach Napier and getting to know him better. He know what he’s talking about and has won everywhere he’s been. He talked about his offense and the scheme fit is really good for me. They give their quarterbacks a lot of responsibility and that’s how you grow and get better.”

- commitment date locked in for June 18 and has a final seven of Cal, Florida, LSU, Miami, Ole Miss, Oregon and Texas A&M.
-“I’m hoping to take 2-3 official visits but haven’t set those yet,” Rashada said. “I’m hoping by Monday I’ll have those locked in but I still haven’t decided on those yet.

Advertisement
You posted bull****. Don’t cry when you get called out about it.

mark-wahlberg-relax.gif

Advertisement
“They’re good guys and very smart when it comes to the quarterback position. For me, QB development is a big part of my decision and I think that’s a strength with those guys and why I have so much interest right now.”

Rashada said he was able to tour the campus and the city of Gainesville as well.

“I liked Gainesville, it’s big college town and there’s a lot to do there,” Rashada said. “I liked the campus a lot too. We toured everything, saw the football facilities and I felt real comfortable there.

“I really enjoyed talking with coach Napier and getting to know him better. He know what he’s talking about and has won everywhere he’s been. He talked about his offense and the scheme fit is really good for me. They give their quarterbacks a lot of responsibility and that’s how you grow and get better.”

- commitment date locked in for June 18 and has a final seven of Cal, Florida, LSU, Miami, Ole Miss, Oregon and Texas A&M.
-“I’m hoping to take 2-3 official visits but haven’t set those yet,” Rashada said. “I’m hoping by Monday I’ll have those locked in but I still haven’t decided on those yet.

"THERE'S LOTS TO DO THERE?"

Cow tipping WILL take up most of a Friday night . . . and you can spend the extra time left lighting farts after eating pickled pig's feet and cabbage.

I know it’s his dads birthday but it seems like he is rushing to a decision. He could very well know the OV’s he is Going to take and just not saying it but if he is truly undecided a June 18th commitment date doesn’t make sense.

I know it’s his dads birthday but it seems like he is rushing to a decision. He could very well know the OV’s he is Going to take and just not saying it but if he is truly undecided a June 18th commitment date doesn’t make sense.
He has been visiting schools nonstop since April. It’s plenty of time to make an informed decision. The issue is that some of these schools got in late. Think the kid has an idea of where he is leaning towards.

Advertisement
Back