Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Advertisement

Guess UF is out then

Just Kidding Jk GIF

I know it’s his dads birthday but it seems like he is rushing to a decision. He could very well know the OV’s he is Going to take and just not saying it but if he is truly undecided a June 18th commitment date doesn’t make sense.

This is a really good point. It makes it sound like he’s got a general idea of who is number one is already, but he’s just doing his due diligence just to be sure.

If it was me, I know the way my mind operates, I would already have a school at the top, but I’d be looking to see what everybody else has to offer (not necessarily bags, just the overall program) so as to see if somewhere is so good and compelling that they rule out my number 1.

Advertisement
I see his recruitment kind of like buying a house or getting a job..the highest offer doesn't always win but the strongest offer should.

So money is one important factor but there are a lot of others:
Early playing time (what's my path to starting?)
Development/coaching (will this coach make me better/prepare me for the NFL?)
Type of offense (will I be able to showcase my talent?)
Team status/win ability (can I win a title?)
Location/proximity to family (will my family be able to watch me play?)
Roster (will the players around me make me look and play better?)

Advertisement
the question I constantly have with his recruitment is, if he commits on June 18th, will his recruitment be over or will this drag into NSD?
If his goal is the highest price, that seems unwise.

Hopefully we can still get the QBs to commit fairly early so that they can help recruit their class.

Day 1 eval at Steve Clarkson "QB Retreat"

Jaden Rashada
said he was running on fumes after flying home Friday night from a visit to Florida, getting about an hour sleep and then flying in from Oakland earlier this morning. He sounded almost apologetic when talking about why he didn't take as many reps as some of the other quarterbacks but still looked very good in our eyes.

Rashada has all the physical tools you could want in a next level quarterback. He has a smooth, easy delivery, spins the ball extremely well, is accurate down the field and has plenty of arm strength and doesn't need a big wind up to get the ball down the field.

Advertisement
Day 1 eval at Steve Clarkson "QB Retreat"

Jaden Rashada
said he was running on fumes after flying home Friday night from a visit to Florida, getting about an hour sleep and then flying in from Oakland earlier this morning. He sounded almost apologetic when talking about why he didn't take as many reps as some of the other quarterbacks but still looked very good in our eyes.

Rashada has all the physical tools you could want in a next level quarterback. He has a smooth, easy delivery, spins the ball extremely well, is accurate down the field and has plenty of arm strength and doesn't need a big wind up to get the ball down the field.
Greg Biggins wrote an article and named several schools that could get an OV or were pushing hard including UiF, Oregon, LSU, aTm…. Didn’t name us.

Memorial Day he’s suppose to name the OV’s and I’m looking for these reporters to be off. Again.

Greg Biggins wrote an article and named several schools that could get an OV or were pushing hard including UiF, Oregon, LSU, aTm…. Didn’t name us.

Memorial Day he’s suppose to name the OV’s and I’m looking for these reporters to be off. Again.

And when our name appears they’ll immediately say that it’s because of Ruiz that’s the only explanation.

Advertisement

Guess UF is out then

I don’t get this. We all know their a bull Gators are more than happy to hand bags out. And we all know this will continue - so why come out and say this? Is it semantical and the real context is they won’t overpay for kids?

Advertisement
Back