Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Advertisement
Them 'cruits, them 'cruits...
1653930659979.png

I don’t get this. We all know their a bull Gators are more than happy to hand bags out. And we all know this will continue - so why come out and say this? Is it semantical and the real context is they won’t overpay for kids?
Sounds like desperation when you know you can't compete, and so you create a faux "high ground."

Advertisement
Advertisement
So right now his only confirmed official visits are:

Ole Miss (already visited)
LSU (upcoming visit)

Oregon, Florida, Arkansas, Miami, etc have gotten unofficial visits.

I don’t think he’s stopped by College Station yet so I’m going to guess that he schedules an OV with them t next weekend. Which would potentially be his last OV prior to his commitment the following weekend. Unless he does a mid-week OV maybe to a program like Oregon which is closer to home.

So right now his only confirmed official visits are:

Ole Miss (already visited)
LSU (upcoming visit)

Oregon, Florida, Arkansas, Miami, etc have gotten unofficial visits.

I don’t think he’s stopped by College Station yet so I’m going to guess that he schedules an OV with them t next weekend. Which would potentially be his last OV prior to his commitment the following weekend. Unless he does a mid-week OV maybe to a program like Oregon which is closer to home.
Supposedly the family is going to communicate the visits on "their own terms". I assume that means no public announcements.

I would bet he does at least one midweek visit.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He plays for the immortals and I think he will be down here next week. If he’s in Miami, he will be on campus. Idk about OVS tbh
I thought the same thing because there’s a big 7v7 tournament June 10th and it would be nice to get him down that week prior to the tourney.

Tournament is in Vegas also so he could just meet the team there.

I thought the same thing because there’s a big 7v7 tournament June 10th and it would be nice to get him down that week prior to the tourney.

Tournament is in Vegas also so he could just meet the team there.

June 10th conflicts with the obvious Official Visit he is going to take to Hogtown...

...according to the Gaytors...

Advertisement
Back