Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Advertisement
Lol I honestly forgot I was in the Rashada thread. I have to apologize because I do hate when ppl do that.
Yeah I got a little carried away too

400A2765-2B6B-423C-9179-ADF0997C417A.gif

Advertisement
So can any room lol. I’m complimenting this staff. I’m not sure what the debate is. I said I had doubts they could sign an elite qb this year. They might do it. We should be happy about it.
I don’t think we are that deep. We have a nice QB room, the best we have had in forever but I think that makes people think it’s deeper than it really is.

So can any room lol. I’m complimenting this staff. I’m not sure what the debate is. I said I had doubts they could sign an elite qb this year. They might do it. We should be happy about it.
Who said anyone is debating? Why are you getting so defensive?

It’s a conversation

I don’t think we are that deep. We have a nice QB room, the best we have had in forever but I think that makes people think it’s deeper than it really is.
If you have time, I’d love to see the ones that are better. There aren’t many.

The fact that we are this high up for 2 4/5 star QB’s is pretty good. This job isn’t really open until probably at least 2024. Why is it a problem to credit them for having these guys interested?

Advertisement
Who said anyone is debating? Why are you getting so defensive?

It’s a conversation
Because I’m crediting the staff for quality recruiting and it’s getting responses about whether our QB room is actually that good. I’m somewhat dumbfounded

That flag was planted like two decades ago...

They’ve ALWAYS recruited Florida really well lol
Terry Porter help them dig the hole for that **** flag.

Time for Miami to be a viable option for the apex kids year in & year out.

No need to be another cog in Columbus when you can be a prized piece of the Miami Machine.

Advertisement
Because I’m crediting the staff for quality recruiting and it’s getting responses about whether our QB room is actually that good. I’m somewhat dumbfounded
I didn’t read some of the other responses

My mistake

Our QB room is top notch to me. I agree that it speaks highly of our recruiting

Only point I was meaning was in regards to the appeal of the room is all. If TVD and Garcia were to bolt after this year then that’s plenty of space for a QB that wants to start

I didn’t read some of the other responses

My mistake

Our QB room is top notch to me. I agree that it speaks highly of our recruiting

Only point I was meaning was in regards to the appeal of the room is all. If TVD and Garcia were to bolt after this year then that’s plenty of space for a QB that wants to start
If we can bring in Moore or Rashada, that is one **** of a run at the most important position on the field. I hope they can. I’m impressed. And, there are 2 high level locals in the 24 class.

Mario gets his QB’s, and he will win big.

If we can bring in Moore or Rashada, that is one **** of a run at the most important position on the field. I hope they can. I’m impressed. And, there are 2 high level locals in the 24 class.

Mario gets his QB’s, and he will win big.
Totally agree with you

I think we’ve already seen a glimpse of what elite recruiting looks like with all of these guys in the mix at all these different positions

Advertisement
Ivins said rashada could still end up at Miami but it’s not looking as good as it was at first. Said a lot of stuff going on with his brother and the nil stuff
He basically said in the work of QB’s getting $8m nil deals, you gotta come right for a 5 star QB. The bidding war is serious.

Makes sense to me. Arky could definitely throw million dollar bag and if they do he gone. Just a hypothetical. We’re doing work in NIL but I can’t see us giving out a million for a hs recruit.

Ivins said rashada could still end up at Miami but it’s not looking as good as it was at first. Said a lot of stuff going on with his brother and the nil stuff
Does his brother have a committable offer?

Advertisement
Back