Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Jimmy Johnson was in their 1964 national championship team. Butch Davis also played for them. They also had several very good teams in the 80s.

It's not a big state, but they own it as far as fanbase goes, other than a sprinkling of OU fans.

Arky is a popular destination for Texas students who go out of state.

Our fans operate far too often on perception rather than reality.
that's what Miami is all about.

Advertisement
At the “very least” he’s a special teams contributor with his measurables. He along with Jaden represents an 8 star acquisition. Not bad math when you consider How valuable locking down a Stud QB in your class is. Especially with how deep the WR class is in Florida!
Haha you must be on the UF boards with that logic 🤣🤣🤣

At the “very least” he’s a special teams contributor with his measurables. He along with Jaden represents an 8 star acquisition. Not bad math when you consider How valuable locking down a Stud QB in your class is. Especially with how deep the WR class is in Florida!
8 star equation. Heck yeah! I love that math!

Advertisement
Advertisement
The 3 worst for me. Cuz ivey is so bad I separate his name into parts. So if he’s better than 1.D. 2.J. 3.Ivey lock him down
820B4871-5C29-4144-AACC-F24B150BE8CA.gif

Advertisement
It’s weird. He’s hitting more when I expected him to be totally cut off.
Gary has been beating the Mario drum since Golden got fired. He got a ton of **** on the board for suggesting as much in 2015 but he dug in and said that Mario was the only one to save Miami. Funny enough, he was also the first one to break Richt to Miami.

Advertisement
I'd be curious to see if any of the other schools offering Jaden have also offered Roman. If not (or at least not yet), then we must be sitting in the catbird seat.

Advertisement
Back