Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Advertisement
Yes you've said this a lot. Wait btw, weren't you attacked by a bear? Thought the real Confidence1000 was eaten alive a while ago.
Look at this guy! U see u didn’t get any likes bc it wasn’t funny! Leave me alone dawg b4 I start using u as a punching bag! Just leave me alone bc if we go at it u just gon run & tell the maudes & try to get me banned Chump! Ur a real SUCKA

Florida offered today, siap. They are scrambling for a trigger man this class.
5D58A714-AEF1-4278-8151-8BD22CC6B8A7.gif

Advertisement
Lots of twists and turns... Chess not checkers?????

According to Ferman's story, ROMAN was in Miami for an OV and Jaden was along for the ride.....

Roman decommitted from BYU during the visit, and dad Harlen Rashada, Sr. confirmed on Sunday afternoon that UM has a spot on the team for Roman and badly wants him on the roster.

Miami was his fourth official visit - he’d also visited BYU, Oregon and Washington officially. And he originally committed to BYU March 13.
What do you think we gonna tell his father? We don't really want you but if your brother comes you're a must have?

Look at this guy! U see u didn’t get any likes bc it wasn’t funny! Leave me alone dawg b4 I start using u as a punching bag! Just leave me alone bc if we go at it u just gon run & tell the maudes & try to get me banned Chump! Ur a real SUCKA
My goal wasn’t to be funny. I was testing you to see how you reacted given your tendency to repeat jokes 1000 times. Iykyk. Most on this board know what I was doing. You repeating the run and tell the mods and trying to get you banned thing is still suspect. Might have a new DBC on our hands.

Last edited:
Florida offered today, siap. They are scrambling for a trigger man this class.
Really? I know they have gotten some QBs on campus have none of them been feeling Napier? I know Napier wants to see kids work out in person based on what he did with the last class.

Advertisement
This is turning into a battle. I wish I wasn’t as confident coming off his visit. Should be wrapped one way or another by June…

If he makes it back to Miami post-Oregon visit, it's a wrap.

Plus, when have we had a recruit on the CIS podcast, and he's not been a Cane?

I take that as a REALLY good sign.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't know how to show social media love without it being creepy. Jaden Rashada come on down! you're our next contestant on the The Canes Are Right!

How old are you? Over about, say, 20? Or 21? Then no, you don't know how to show love on social media without it being creepy because if you're over 20 years old and tweeting a high school kid in any way for any reason you're a ******* weirdo. So good on you for chilling out and not being a creep.

How old are you? Over about, say, 20? Or 21? Then no, you don't know how to show love on social media without it being creepy because if you're over 20 years old and tweeting a high school kid in any way for any reason you're a ******* weirdo. So good on you for chilling out and not being a creep.
Sorry for poor english. in home country shelter and food very important. Mostly potato. I spend time yesterday showing love to recruits on Twitter and no bring home food. Wife yell cry say where potato. ? tell wife I show love on Twitter, find no food. She leave. now I sad and hungry. Moral story. Focus on find potato.

Sorry for poor english. in home country shelter and food very important. Mostly potato. I spend time yesterday showing love to recruits on Twitter and no bring home food. Wife yell cry say where potato. ? tell wife I show love on Twitter, find no food. She leave. now I sad and hungry. Moral story. Focus on find potato.

Tom Cruise What GIF

Advertisement
Back