Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

-Yeah Arky has tons of money
-Yeah Garcia considered Arky (and still didn’t sign with them either lol)
-Yes, the 5* SoCal QB is currently committed to Tennessee (not sure what that has to do with Arkansas but bet)

….and this kid still won’t sign with Arkansas lol.

Advertisement
My nígga you just brought up a championship from 1964. My point exactly. tf were you tryna prove. Army won in the 40s you don't see them signing blue chips. This is hands down one of the worst retorts I've seen on CIS. I was referring to modern history not pre Jim Crow tf.
Thanks. You're far more eloquent, intelligent, and knowledgeable than I am. I recognize that I can learn a lot from you.

Advertisement
No place has threads unravel faster than at CIS. Arky has tons of money, support and a top 20 coach, but they aint signing Rashada. Its us or Bama sneaks in during the 11th hour...

No place has threads unravel faster than at CIS. Arky has tons of money, support and a top 20 coach, but they aint signing Rashada. Its us or Bama sneaks in during the 11th hour...
The tons of money isn't funneled into the football program. They had 11th highest paid coach and 12th staff in SEC. The school has money is entirely different argument.

Advertisement
Yes.

If he’s better than the two worst players in his position group then you take him.

He’s a CB, so that means yes.
At the “very least” he’s a special teams contributor with his measurables. He along with Jaden represents an 8 star acquisition. Not bad math when you consider How valuable locking down a Stud QB in your class is. Especially with how deep the WR class is in Florida!

Completely off topic, but it must make Arkansas fans sick that they aren’t Bama or Oklahoma given that they’re in an equally ****** location and have all that money from Jerry and Wal Mart that they’ve never been able to make work for them.

Advertisement
Completely off topic, but it must make Arkansas fans sick that they aren’t Bama or Oklahoma given that they’re in an equally ****** location and have all that money from Jerry and Wal Mart that they’ve never been able to make work for them.
If they ever decided to package up some NIL money this could be a different discussion.

Advertisement
100% - they should be a SEC blueblood, but have largely been irrelevant for decades

That's just not true. Arkansas has money (Walton family, and they generate about $130M in athletic revenue a year not including annual giving of around $30M).

"Under athletic director Hunter Yurachek, Arkansas reported operating revenue of $132.4 million in the fiscal year of July 1, 2020 through June 30, 2021 and operating expenses of $111.6 million."

They also have momentum (can sell their 9-win season and turnaround), they have a top HC who is probably on the short-list to be the next Bama coach, and a very good OC that half this board lost their minds over when we didn't "get" him.

Tenn also has a very public record of disfunction over the last two decades.

I'm not saying he's going to Arkansas, nor am I advocating for them as a program, but if the point is a 5-star Cali kid could never go there, I think recent history completely proves otherwise. If Arkansas had offered the other kid the $7M or whatever instead of TENN, I'd bet my dollars to your donuts he'd be committed there.
Most don’t know this, but Jerry Jones is an Arkansas Alum and he supports them with ginormous donations. Money is not an issue.

Advertisement
Back