Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

I feel like this statement is the most known unknown fact about Arch Manning....he is good...not the best but the lineage and rep from his family literally made him the number 1 guy and nothing else....there's at else 3 qbs based on film alone better....but I'm just an armchair coach so what do I know....
Probably more a between the ears thing. Dorsey wasn’t the best film either, unless you were taking about studying film.

Like them or not, the Mannings have the cerebral aspect of the game down pretty **** good.

Advertisement
What’s your read on the brother decommitting? Do you think it’s because another school offered them as a package deal as a last ditch effort or do you think Miami is making a move here?
My personal read is that coming to Miami in spring as a BYU commit…. Lmao a lot of things will change when you reread that “Honor code” at BYU. I’ll ask my brother to see who’s making a move on him.

Only reason I’m worried is because I know as a private school Miami cost an arm and a leg to pay, so trying to bring him in as a walk on is tough. Personally I wouldn’t waste a scholly on the brother. Skill position players in California don’t compare to what we could get in south Florida/southeast.

Gaby is not seen favorably by current staff for a variety of reasons. He’s bordering on being shut down, imo, if he’s not careful.

I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s being fed BS info because of this.

Good. Don’t need clowns ruining **** like they did in the past under manny with Daugherty just blabbing away. Mario runs a tight ship so it’s best to be selective in **** you release moving forward

Good. Don’t need clowns ruining **** like they did in the past under manny with Daugherty just blabbing away. Mario runs a tight ship so it’s best to be selective in **** you release moving forward
You guys have to move past this..in the era of social media where everyone wants to break news nothing is a secret anymore. Stuff is going to leak. It is what it is.

Advertisement
It's a couple of things. Without trashing the kid out of respect as he and his father are nice people he's not the kind of kid that is going to come here and succeed for multiple reasons from what I observed. I am no QB savant so my opinion could be 100% false. But I believe he made the right choice in choosing Utah.

Gotcha.

More of a culture/ mental thing.

Advertisement
This should be good....

Gaby insistent he's being told that Miami isn't offering the brother or pursuing him in any way..

That's how we can determine that there is smoke. Mario's not down with Gaby and is most likely feeding him the exact opposite of the truth.

You guys have to move past this..in the era of social media where everyone wants to break news nothing is a secret anymore. Stuff is going to leak. It is what it is.

Don't be ridiculous. This has nothing to do with "us guys". Mario doesn't give a **** about the era of social media.

You can always tell which posters are in their 20s by the way that they try to justify certain things.

Gaby is not seen favorably by current staff for a variety of reasons. He’s bordering on being shut down, imo, if he’s not careful.

I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s being fed BS info because of this.

Sorry, man, just saw your post. I think we've heard the same things about Gaby.

Advertisement
Advertisement
We long stroke ****** ******
Mean Jerk Time - Album on Imgur

Don't be ridiculous. This has nothing to do with "us guys". Mario doesn't give a **** about the era of social media.

You can always tell which posters are in their 20s by the way that they try to justify certain things.
I’m 72. I’m grown enough to know when to be petty and when to act like a grown man and let **** ride. You sound like a 20 year old crying about leaks. Lol.

Advertisement
Back