Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Advertisement
4bb6fe80a1299d71099f3ba1cc0a7654.gif
The new "the block is hawt" notification!

Advertisement
Advertisement
This intel or conjecture?
This is my opinion. Before he was offered(first post) I said we should offer because I knew he would have interest. We got him on campus and he has a very strong relationship with Gattis/Mario. Both recruited that area hard in previous stops. I know how his pops operates, there’s a reason he’s not considering his alma mater. This is a business decision, which is why building relationships with South Florida receivers was big to them.

Advertisement
The weather the past 6 days has been very very good. Couldnt have picked a better time to host recruits from OOS.

If this kid picks Ole Miss over us, then God help him. I get the Lane Train and all..but use your brain kid.

(Also, is Ole Miss bowing out of the "Arch Manning" sweepstakes? Surprising that they have Rashada this close on the radar with Arch still out there)

The weather the past 6 days has been very very good. Couldnt have picked a better time to host recruits from OOS.

If this kid picks Ole Miss over us, then God help him. I get the Lane Train and all..but use your brain kid.

(Also, is Ole Miss bowing out of the "Arch Manning" sweepstakes? Surprising that they have Rashada this close on the radar with Arch still out there)
Plus everybody knows Kiffin has bigger aspirations than Ole Miss..he has 2 more years there tops.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back