Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Highlights:

- He was really happy to see how many deep balls were in the offense. He didn't expect that. Feels he could really fit in the offense.

- Looking forward to spending more time watching film and feeling the "vibe"
“Deep balls were in the offense”Impossible!!! I’ve been told in multiple threads we are running Dave Nelson’s original Wing T offense

Advertisement
Banging your sister - UM < Ole ****

ON3: "Does he have a sister? Does he want to bang her? We don't know, therefore we'll have him as a slight lean towards Ole Miss til we hear otherwise."
Mario will be at Miami in 2023 and 2024.

Kiffin could have taken two new jobs by 2024.

Highlights:

- He was really happy to see how many deep balls were in the offense. He didn't expect that. Feels he could really fit in the offense.

- Looking forward to spending more time watching film and feeling the "vibe"
61B773CD-63B8-4BE2-966B-EF2263590E9D.gif

Location - UM > Ole ****
Weather - UM > Ole ****
Academics - UM > Ole ****
Coaching - UM > Ole ****
NIL opps - UM > Ole ****
Draft history - UM > Ole ****
Dorms - UM > Ole ****
Ability to win conference - UM > Ole ****
Ability to win Natty - UM > Ole ****
Diversity of culture - UM > Ole ****
Chance to meet HOF'ers - UM > Ole ****
Better place to live - UM > Ole ****
Major airport - UM > Ole ****
Night life - UM > Ole ****
Restaurants - UM > Ole ****

Did I miss anything?
Co-Eds 🤷🏻‍♂️

Advertisement
Advertisement
Gonna get in a ton of trouble for this, but Ole Miss is Top 5 for Co-Eds. That might be the only thing they do have on us.

Of course, when you count the talent in the city of Miami as a whole there's no comparison. But if we're talking on campus?

Yeah, Ole Miss is spectacular. I'll leave it at that. Lane definitely enjoying himself out there.

Advertisement
Gonna get in a ton of trouble for this, but Ole Miss is Top 5 for Co-Eds. That might be the only thing they do have on us.

Of course, when you count the talent in the city of Miami as a whole there's no comparison. But if we're talking on campus?

Yeah, Ole Miss is spectacular. I'll leave it at that. Lane definitely enjoying himself out there.
This is 1000% facts. That Oxford campus is swimming in off field talent.

I would say it depends on what your favorite kind of ice cream is lol very limited variety in ole miss.

I will say I competed their in college and I was very surprised how nice the campus was. It definitely exceeded my expectations but I expected it to be a shythole

Ill go ahead and assume that as a college athlete.. bagging chicks in a small, college town is alot easier than bagging chicks in Miami and Ft Laud. Lol.

That said, glad we are Rashadas radar and hopefully we can gain his commitment by months end.

Easy? We're talking easy? If he wants easy, he can just fly to Reno and pay for it. Which, come to think of it, is what Deshaun Watson should have done.

If a guy like Rashada signs with Miami, he's going to be making **** close to $1M in NIL comp. THAT will make a lot of things "easy".

Look, I'm not trying to **** anyone off, but there is a LOT of "I'm dating this guy to make my father mad" stuff that happens at Ole Miss, which is not nearly the same in SoFla. Let's just be honest.

Advertisement
I would say it depends on what your favorite kind of ice cream is lol very limited variety in ole miss.

I will say I competed their in college and I was very surprised how nice the campus was. It definitely exceeded my expectations but I expected it to be a shythole

Ole Miss ice cream flavors:
1648825980476.png

South Florida ice cream flavors:
1648826042895.png

Ill go ahead and assume that as a college athlete.. bagging chicks in a small, college town is alot easier than bagging chicks in Miami and Ft Laud. Lol.

That said, glad we are Rashadas radar and hopefully we can gain his commitment by months end.
It’s about to get easier cause a stud quarterback like rashada is pulling in atleast 500k a year. Maybe more in NIL. So he atleast competes with the real estate guys and the lawyers and doctors. Not with the Miami heat players lol.

Advertisement
Back