Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

If his name wasn’t manning he’s still a 5 star QB. The only difference would be he might not be ranked first. But his skill set is still 5 star. So if you’re saying he’s overrated? I agree. But don’t go too far

There's a reason people pay a million dollars to have their horse knocked up by another horse.

DNA matters. It's not everything of course, but in the crapshoot of CFB recruiting and development, it's nice to have it on your side. Not to mention the fact that the kid grew up playing with, getting coached by, certainly watching film and more by three of the greatest QB's who ever walked the earth. And his father was a big time WR prospect that went to Ole Miss who Archie Manning said might have been the best of the bunch if he hadn't been diagnosed with a spinal condition. Not his name, but growing up with his FAMILY is an advantage that certainly has him cerebrally ahead football-wise of every other kid in his class.

Take. :)

Advertisement
Rell i dont think you read the FULL article.

Also Saban lies alot.

He left because his sh*t wasnt working with adults and the real players were disrespecting him and werent taking him seriously. If he REALLY wanted Brees he couldve had him.
The NFL game isnt/wasnt for Saban liking of full control/worshipping, etc. That being said had he stuck it through he wouldve been a solid NFL coach. But flying and landing in helicopters or top dogging 17 year olds are a lot different than dealing with men that make more than you and tell you to go f yourself (Junior Seau) lol
Everyone got in his ****, Keith Traylor, Zach Thomas, Surtain, everyone. Channing Crowder told me the day Zach finally got in his face and was nose to nose with Saban they all knew he was gone. When he ****ed off #54 like that he lost the whole team, everyone stood behind Zach Thomas.

Advertisement
Everyone got in his ****, Keith Traylor, Zach Thomas, Surtain, everyone. Channing Crowder told me the day Zach finally got in his face and was nose to nose with Saban they all knew he was gone. When he ****ed off #54 like that he lost the whole team, everyone stood behind Zach Thomas.
Yea Junior Seau told him f off an never ran sprints either lol.
They like to leave off that about the supposed Tyrant.....thats the real reason why he left...his act works on college kids or the big dt he got on with the mental ill ness...but most of those dolphins defensive players save Jason Taylor didnt respect him.

I don't think this is going to be the guy based on his comments and visit plans.

"It's been going well," Rashada said. "It's pretty busy. I don't have it narrowed down. Miami, Tennessee, Oregon, and Ole Miss would probably be the top four who talk to me the most. Ohio State and Georgia and some others are in touch too.
"I'll probably end up visiting BYU, Stanford, Cal, and Tennessee and maybe Ohio State in the next month," he said. "I may be able to commit in May or June."
Tennessee- "I've seen what they did when they had a year where they had to recover a lot," said Rashada. "You see what they did, with what they did this year that wasn't their recruiting class. I love their coaching and how they make you feel like family up there."
Ohio State- "I never ran from competition my whole life," he said. "I love it. It's something that personally pushes me. I love what they do and I feel like it fits me pretty well. They throw the ball pretty efficiently. That's a great opportunity."
Miami- "They're just saying that it's only up for that program," Rashada said. "They need a trigger and they think that's what's going to lead them back to being Miami and national championships and stuff. I'll try and get up there sometime."
Ole Miss- "I've been up there plenty of times so I know what that part is like," he said. "We've been talking about how the coaching staff changes and what they plan on doing upcoming. It seems like they're going to be doing the same exact thing."

RIVALS' REACTION...​

Rashada may not get some of the headlines the other California quarterbacks get but he is still an excellent prospect and he'll make one fanbase very excited when he commits. Tennessee, Ole Miss, and Ohio State appear to be in good position but there is still a lot to play out. With a commitment coming in just a few months, watching which schools Rashada ends up visiting should be a strong indicator of where he's leaning.

Advertisement
I don't think this is going to be the guy based on his comments and visit plans.

"It's been going well," Rashada said. "It's pretty busy. I don't have it narrowed down. Miami, Tennessee, Oregon, and Ole Miss would probably be the top four who talk to me the most. Ohio State and Georgia and some others are in touch too.

"I'll probably end up visiting BYU, Stanford, Cal, and Tennessee and maybe Ohio State in the next month," he said. "I may be able to commit in May or June."

Tennessee- "I've seen what they did when they had a year where they had to recover a lot," said Rashada. "You see what they did, with what they did this year that wasn't their recruiting class. I love their coaching and how they make you feel like family up there."

Ohio State- "I never ran from competition my whole life," he said. "I love it. It's something that personally pushes me. I love what they do and I feel like it fits me pretty well. They throw the ball pretty efficiently. That's a great opportunity."

Miami- "They're just saying that it's only up for that program," Rashada said. "They need a trigger and they think that's what's going to lead them back to being Miami and national championships and stuff. I'll try and get up there sometime."

Ole Miss- "I've been up there plenty of times so I know what that part is like," he said. "We've been talking about how the coaching staff changes and what they plan on doing upcoming. It seems like they're going to be doing the same exact thing."

RIVALS' REACTION...
Rashada may not get some of the headlines the other California quarterbacks get but he is still an excellent prospect and he'll make one fanbase very excited when he commits. Tennessee, Ole Miss, and Ohio State appear to be in good position but there is still a lot to play out. With a commitment coming in just a few months, watching which schools Rashada ends up visiting should be a strong indicator of where he's leaning.
This kid talks about 4 programs; and Rivals' takeaway is, "The 3 schools that are not Miami appear to be in good position...."

Advertisement
I bet we'll have a high profile kid committed soon and Rivals will post one of those vids asking him what other schools he wants to visit without even mentioning he's committed to us at all.

Headline: Bart Simpson is committed to Miami but looking around, wanting to visit Michigan, Toledo, and Winona State in the next coming months"

RIVALS' REACTION...​

This the kid I want but I don’t see it happening. I’ll call my shot and say we land the Stokes kid, he’ll get his offer when he visits this month.

Advertisement
According to 247, it sounds like this is our guy. Staff is gearing up for a big push.

A quarterback recruit to know moving forward for Miami and Cristobal​

VIP By ANDREW IVINS

Miami picked up a verbal commitment a few days ago from offensive lineman Anthony Tripp. While the four-star joins a Hurricanes' recruiting class that also includes wide receivers Andy Jean and Lamar Seymore, the foundation of Mario Cristobal's first real recruiting class at Miami – for the lack of better terms – is still coming together. Cristobal and his staff have quickly made inroads with blue-chip talents around the country after taking over for Manny Diaz, but they are still waiting for the first real big fish to jump in the boat and make a splash.

One position that could certainly create a bit of a ripple effect for the Hurricanes in the 2023 cycle is quarterback, and after checking in with some folks in Coral Gables, it sounds like Miami could be gearing up to make a run at California-based five-star Jaden Rashada, who the 247Sports' Composite pegs as the nation's No. 5 passer. The Hurricanes might have offered Rashada just a few weeks ago, but according to those with direct knowledge of the situation, Rashada is expressing some interest in Miami.

Will that interest lead to a visit? As of earlier this week, nothing had been set up, but it should be noted that Rashada is expected to play some 7-on-7 tournaments with the Miami Immortals in the coming months, which means that that's a good chance he might eventually make his way down to South Florida for a weekend. It should also be noted that Rashada was offered by Cristobal this past September while Cristobal was at Oregon. So, there's a bit of a preexisting relationship between the two.

When it comes to other schools involved in the recruitment, 247Sports' national recruiting editor Brandon Huffman noted a few weeks ago that he felt like Rashada could very well end somewhere in the Pac-12 as UCLA, Washington and Cal have all done a nice job of recruiting Rashada. That doesn't mean, however, that Cristobal can't eventually change the outlook of the recruitment.

As a junior, Rashada (who is listed at 6-foot-4, 185 pounds) completed 57 percent of his passes for 2,220 yards with 27 touchdowns to go against five interceptions in 11 games. That earned him a spot in the upcoming Polynesian Bowl.

Of course, Rashada isn't the only quarterback that Miami is talking with coming out of the February dead period. Back on Monday, the Hurricanes hosted Columbus (Miss.) Heritage Academy's Mack Howard for a visit, and they are set to get Marcus Stokes of Ponte Verda Beach (Fla.) Nease on campus Friday. Miami has yet to offer either four-star a scholarship, but the coaches seem to like the fact that Howard, who just won a state basketball title, is a plus athlete. Stokes, on the other hand, is seen as a competitor with a winning edge to him.

In addition to keeping tabs on both Howard and Stokes, Cristobal and Miami are also expected to keep swinging at five-stars Nico Iamaleava and Dante Moore, both of whom visited in January, but appear to be trending elsewhere at the moment.

More on other recent/upcoming visitors for Miami:

- The nation's top-ranked defensive lineman spent all of last weekend at Miami as David Hicks arrived in town Friday and stayed through Monday. He's as good as advertised, at least in this evaluator's eyes. It's not going to be easy to sign Hicks, but one trusted contact noted that they felt like the multi-day trip cemented Miami as a legitimate player moving forward. Hicks, who plays his football at the Texas powerhouse that is Allen, compares in some ways to current UM defensive lineman Leonard Taylor given his explosive first step and lean, yet stocky build.

- Tampa (Fla.) Wharton Top247 cornerback Dijon Johnson is expected to visit Miami on Saturday. That's big for the Hurricanes because Johnson is probably the top corner in the Sunshine State not named Cormani McClain. He visited both FSU and USC in January before checking out Oklahoma, Alabama and FSU (again) last week. New UM defensive backs coach Jahleel Addae is from the greater Tampa area. So, it will be interesting to see if he can make a move in the recruitment as the Sooners have already secured an official visit from Johnson.

- One of the more promising offensive line prospects in the Peach State this cycle is Douglasville South Paulding's Madden Sanker. The Top247 prospect is a two-time state champion wrestler. Many think that Georgia is going to be hard to top, and for good reason given how Kirby Smart has things cranking in Athens, but Sanker is going through the recruiting process and is planning to be at Miami on March 31 for an unofficial visit. Having recently sized Sanker up at a camp in Atlanta, he should be as a potential multi-year starter at one of the guard spots.

A quarterback recruit to know moving forward for Miami and Cristobal​

The Hurricanes might have offered Rashada just a few weeks ago, .....It should also be noted that Rashada was offered by Cristobal this past September while Cristobal was at Oregon. So, there's a bit of a preexisting relationship between the two.
This is what puzzles me. Mario is uber organized and doesn't drop the ball in recruiting. If Rashada really is our top target (and based on @Liberty City El overview he should be IMHO), why not offer immediately? Mario re-offered all ultra high priority targets within days of getting to the Gables. Why the delay in this case?

And why no invite to Elite prospect day? Possible he got the invite and couldn't make it?

Last edited:
This is what puzzles me. Mario is uber organized and doesn't drop the ball in recruiting. If Rashada really is our top target (and based on @Liberty City El overview he should be IMHO), why not offer immediately? Mario re-offered all ultra high priority targets within days of getting to the Gables. Why the delay in this case?

And why no invite to Elite prospect day? Possible he got the invite and couldn't make it?
I'd say Mario probably didn't want to go all in on a QB, until his OC and QB coach could all discuss who their real board is...

I'm near Wharton and this is the first time I've heard of Dijon Johnson. Just don't feel the need to to be in the know since Mario came to town. Having a homeboy like Addae recruiting him will be good.

Advertisement
Back