Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

dominos GIF

Advertisement
I keep saying it… watch out for Bama. Arch is the big domino, if he falls to Tejas, Bama turns to either Holstein or Rashada. I like what we are doing with Moore here and I wonder if we would turn to Holstein if Rashada ended up at Bama?
Holstein was at Bama’s spring game this weekend for his 3rd visit there. Allegedly he was going to head south for some visits after to UF and possibly Miami

Advertisement
Advertisement
This
This kid won’t stop their pursuit of Rashada.
Arkansas got QBs lined up wanting to play for them I don't know why they are like the 9th or 10th best team in conference, hard to look good when you're gonna be outmatched talent wise dam near each week

Arkansas got QBs lined up wanting to play for them I don't know why they are like the 9th or 10th best team in conference, hard to look good when you're gonna be outmatched talent wise dam near each week
they should finish much higher than 9th or 10th this season. Sam Pittman is their version of Mario. Loves Arkansas and fits the culture. Great o-line coach and an overall good dude. They are getting their NIL packages all lined up and already have a pretty good early recruiting class for 23. JB Hunt is funding a lot for them right now. We’ll see where Rashada ends up but Arkansas is definitely a player to monitor.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back