Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

🤷🏾‍♂️ Y’all got it. We’ll just have to see on the 18th, but I already know.
This is my last post on it so as to not derail, but you are changing the subject lol.

No one is arguing he is coming, and no one is failing to see where other situations have a favorable advantage.

But to speak for him, and say he shouldn’t come because there’s a highly rated QB recruit on campus who has done nothing up to this point is foolish, and counting on Jake to just be that guy when the lights come on is also foolish.

Advertisement
This is my last post on it so as to not derail, but you are changing the subject lol.

No one is arguing he is coming, and no one is failing to see where other situations have a favorable advantage.

But to speak for him, and say he shouldn’t come because there’s a highly rated QB recruit on campus who has done nothing up to this point is foolish, and counting on Jake to just be that guy when the lights come on is also foolish.
This exactly. I was just about to reply to him.

We aren’t arguing wether he’s coming or not. Arguing the process of recruiting these types of QBs in the new era of NIL.

Nah. I just don’t see it. I believe he actually loves Miami. But The kid looks like someone ready to play right away and he won’t be able to at Miami. TVD is not 100% headed off to the NFL which would mean he’s QB1 in 2023. If he does head off, Garcia is primed to play QB1 for at least two seasons, and Jaden would still have to compete with Jacurri after that. When he actually considers that QB room, I think he’ll be more likely to go somewhere else. UM is just not favorable for him to play until possibly 2025 unless injury is involved. Also, I don’t know if that NIL money he and his pops are asking for is something Miami is willing to put out. Him coming to Miami would look good for our overall class talent, but it would not be a loss if he didn’t.
I think these are excellent points. TVD this year, Garcia for possibly 2, then Jacurri’s turn. It’s possible we’re set for the next 4-5 years and that’s not talked about nearly enough.

FWIW -

1654534091577.png

Advertisement
Just a brutal post all the way around. From the first word to the last, just completely awful. Sheesh.

We need this kid. Badly. He's a 5-star talent at the most important position in sports. There is NOTHING else that needs to be said. Do whatever it takes to get him here. It sure seems like the gator is, doesn't it? Seems like A&M is? Hmm.
The Gaytes will not overpay. They don't operate that way.

i personally don’t think we should drop our pants and dole out asinine amounts of money to high school QBs or any high school player for that matter. Save it for proven college commodities. In the era of the transfer portal, starting QBs with college experience will be available annually. ****… Quinn Ewers, the “prodigy” at QB coming out, lasted a whopping one year at Ohio St riding pine before bouncing to Texas.

There’s zero reason to upset the apple cart (or locker room) by paying some kid hundreds of thousands more than kids in the program who’ve been grinding. Let the desperate Florida’s of the world overspend and create that locker room magic!

I hear what you are saying, and I respect that there are many "old school" fans (and probably some new school ones as well) who are not as keen on paying unproven players large amounts.

But you also cannot overlook that these things are beyond "direct linear" situations with one player, as the investment you make in one key player can drive success for your entire recruiting class.

To put it another way...if the Gaytors flop on Rashada, they might not land even a Top 20 class, which would be devastating to the team and the fans. On the other hand, if they DO land Rashada, it can restore the recruiting momentum they have lost over the past 6 months.

Sometimes, the big picture is worth the big investment.

Advertisement
Do you think Rashada will go all out and do that?

I don't know what Rashada himself will say/do, but I do know that the Gaytor corches are banking on Rashada's verbal unlocking a bunch of doors for them.

Whether the plan works or not, who knows. But the Gaytor corches are pushing all their chips into the middle of the table.

I don't know what Rashada himself will say/do, but I do know that the Gaytor corches are banking on Rashada's verbal unlocking a bunch of doors for them.

Whether the plan works or not, who knows. But the Gaytor corches are pushing all their chips into the middle of the table.
Yes. I agree. UF definitely seems to be thinking that...
Nothing he has done so far makes me think he will go out and recruit hard but we shall see...

No, Rattler lost his job because he’s not a leader, a me first entitled PrimaDona that caused a lot of turmoil in the locker room while surrounded by insane talent.

He also regressed, especially vs better competition last year.

Now he’s going to SC where he won’t play with the same amount of talent nor talent in coaching.

Careful, we might have to match you up with MackBammer in a showdown...

At any rate, Mack will swarm you with a bunch of stats. No doubt, Rattler has an arm. I'm just less impressed with the head and heart.

This exactly. I was just about to reply to him.

We aren’t arguing wether he’s coming or not. Arguing the process of recruiting these types of QBs in the new era of NIL.
I am. If he takes the OV to Miami next week and it’s his last OV close to the 18th, when he announces, I think we’re in it and getting him. Just my feeling in an NIL world. We’ll see what happens.

Advertisement
I am. If he takes the OV to Miami next week and it’s his last OV close to the 18th, when he announces, I think we’re in it and getting him. Just my feeling in an NIL world. We’ll see what happens.
Thank you for bringing us back to the fact that us getting the last visit is MASSIVE. Way too much talk about semantics when the huge idea that we can get the last visit is here.

Forgot who shared it but there was a graphic a week or so ago proving how important the last visit is.

This will break the internet for the WR recruits. Could see some pop in the summer if we do land Rashada.

Egg-zack-lee. These dudes never learn, and we've been doing this for 2 decades now.

No 5-star talent is afraid of Jacurri Brown. Rashada didn't come here because he didn't want to sit until 2025 LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Advertisement
Thank you for bringing us back to the fact that us getting the last visit is MASSIVE. Way too much talk about semantics when the huge idea that we can get the last visit is here.

Forgot who shared it but there was a graphic a week or so ago proving how important the last visit is.

This will break the internet for the WR recruits. Could see some pop in the summer if we do land Rashada.

I did. It's incredibly significant, traditionally.

Careful, we might have to match you up with MackBammer in a showdown...

At any rate, Mack will swarm you with a bunch of stats. No doubt, Rattler has an arm. I'm just less impressed with the head and heart.
Agreed!

Dude was a douche on that QB1 show as well on Netflix.

He decided to still transfer even after Williams and Riley left.

It's fascinating.

Once he takes the OVs, there are no more "SEC visit appearance" checks to cash (and they are obviously not checks, it's money orders or negotiable bearer bonds like in Die Hard). Plus Rashada has visited UM a couple of times already, so if we paid some illicit appearance money ourselves months ago, it's already water under the bridge.

So once you are down to "legit NIL money", I think that Miami stands a good chance. Not putting us at 100% or even 51%, but I don't think he would take a SECOND flight to Florida in a week (not to mention all the prior visits to the Sunshine State) if he wasn't giving LifeWallet the chance to match offers.

I think that's why you and I agree, the Gaytor Guard offer needs to be SUBSTANTIALLY higher than everyone else's, enough to scare off all other suitors. Florida was the last one to the party, so their gift needs to be better than everyone else's gift.

And they'd better hope the first child be a masculine child...

Advertisement
Back