Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

If Lane was to leave it would have to be a big name school. FSU can’t afford him and that’s a down grade from Ole miss. Ucla is a down grade. Michigan got Harbaugh locked in long term now. It would have to be a Big time blue blood or NFL
If Sark 💩 the bed I can see Texas being an ideal spot for Lane

Advertisement
Probably an unpopular opinion the way some of u think, but I'd pay Rashada what he wants before I'd let him go to UF. Fck them.

Oregon? Meh. Ole Miss? Whatever. But not that **** hole in Gainesville. That would really leave Napier in hole. On the flip side it would give that dip**** a huge win. And no matter how much sunshine some of u try to pump into WIlliams based on a highlight tape, there's a substantial talent gap between him and Rashada.

Let's pay the man and ***** the gator at the same time.

Advertisement
It would be foolish to commit regardless. He’ll use their offer to negotiate then do the same thing with Miami.

Is it only Ruiz doing NIL packages? Or are there other quieter NIL things happening behind the scenes?

Advertisement
Probably an unpopular opinion the way some of u think, but I'd pay Rashada what he wants before I'd let him go to UF. Fck them.

Oregon? Meh. Ole Miss? Whatever. But not that **** hole in Gainesville. That would really leave Napier in hole. On the flip side it would give that dip**** a huge win. And no matter how much sunshine some of u try to pump into WIlliams based on a highlight tape, there's a substantial talent gap between him and Rashada.

Let's pay the man and ***** the gator at the same time.
Cormani and Rashada to UF would be tough to swallow

Cormani and Rashada to UF would be tough to swallow
Sure as fck would be.

Recruiting wins aren't limited to getting the guy on your roster. An elite player might be a perfect fit for another coach's system too. So its also about taking that guy away from a rival team that could really use them.

If we're not gonna land Cormani, I hope we make **** sure they don't get Rashada.

I don’t think we want to do what they are doing with collectives. What Ruiz is doing can withstand legal scrutiny/ challenges IMO whereas from what it sounds like, collectives might have issues.
I understand and is what Ruiz keeps mentioning but my point is if every school is doing it why not us too,if they punish us they will have to do the same to everyone else.

Advertisement
I understand and is what Ruiz keeps mentioning but my point is if every school is doing it why not us too,if they punish us they will have to do the same to everyone else.
These are booster creations to pay for play. Anyone can start one I’d think. If you have the means to fund and / or fundraise - you could do it. I’m not sure how they coordinate with the schools. I’m pretty certain there isn’t supposed to be coordination.

Advertisement
Good question.We need a collective just like all these other programs to help Ruiz and miami keep up.
Why? As long as the Ruiz check clears, there is no reason to get complicated.

I don't think you can pay a QB recruit more than say Jake Garcia is getting from Nil without causing some major problems. I don't know what Jake is getting, but I'm guessing a lot less than what it would take to sign Rashada.
If TVD goes pro I imagine Garcia will bump up higher than Rashada, as he becomes the likely starter.

Advertisement
Back