Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Advertisement
I agree. Where do you see him going?
Auburn and Florida State are the only jobs I can think of that could be open that would interest Lane.

One thing I can tell you, is that he's done with the sh*tkicker towns in the SEC

Keep an eye out for places like Texas, UCLA, even Michigan

He's not leaving Ole MIss to go to Auburn or Tallahasse and let those types of places suck life from his very being

I agree. Where do you see him going?
Auburn and Florida State are the only jobs I can think of that could be open that would interest Lane.
I could picture him at FSU, UNC or UCLA at the start of the '23 or '24 season. Assuming the worst for one of those programs, which makes one poach him for Ole Miss. Can't see him leaving Ole Miss for Auburn, or Texas hiring him as the face of their program.

Advertisement
I could picture him at FSU, UNC or UCLA at the start of the '23 or '24 season. Assuming the worst for one of those programs, which makes one poach him for Ole Miss. Can't see him leaving Ole Miss for Auburn, or Texas hiring him as the face of their program.
Why would he leave an SEC for UNC or UCLA? UNC is not in the same ballpark at Ole Miss and why would he go out west to directly compete in the same backyard at Riley.

FSU makes the most sense to me.

Advertisement
One thing I can tell you, is that he's done with the sh*tkicker towns in the SEC

Keep an eye out for places like Texas, UCLA, even Michigan

He's not leaving Ole MIss to go to Auburn or Tallahasse and let those types of places suck life from his very being

And yet Hogtown is a ****ekicker SEC town...

Advertisement
Why would he leave an SEC for UNC or UCLA? UNC is not in the same ballpark at Ole Miss and why would he go out west to directly compete in the same backyard at Riley.

FSU makes the most sense to me.
Agreed on FSU. UCLA - easier schedule, better living. UNC - he goes 15-10 the next the two years and wants an easier path. Mack Brown disappoints or retires.

Advertisement
If Lane was to leave it would have to be a big name school. FSU can’t afford him and that’s a down grade from Ole miss. Ucla is a down grade. Michigan got Harbaugh locked in long term now. It would have to be a Big time blue blood or NFL

If Lane was to leave it would have to be a big name school. FSU can’t afford him and that’s a down grade from Ole miss. Ucla is a down grade. Michigan got Harbaugh locked in long term now. It would have to be a Big time blue blood or NFL
FSU is not a down grade from Ole Miss. I know we hate them but cmon now...

Advertisement
Back