Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
The big thing is that it’s a pain in the *** for parents of west cost kids to go see their kids play at schools in hick towns. You have to deal with a long flight, 3 time zones and then a connecting flight. With Miami it’s a direct SFO to MIA flight. Still sucks but way easier
For these reasons I don’t understand the logic behind the family making this trip a UOV instead of OV with three weeks until decision day.

Advertisement
For these reasons I don’t understand the logic behind the family making this trip a UOV instead of OV with three weeks until decision day.
He is supposed to make a decision with 3 or so weeks, as a parent I want to know where my kid is going, especially if it's across the country and he is seriously entertaining the idea of attending said school.

I would assume Dad wants to be in on negotiations

He is supposed to make a decision with 3 or so weeks, as a parent I want to know where my kid is going, especially if it's across the country and he is seriously entertaining the idea of attending said school.

The dad is going with Jaden whether it’s a UOV or OV. I wrote I did not understand why they did not make the trip an OV. I’m not saying the dad should not go with him on the unofficial.

The family, while currently on an unofficial visit to UF, wants to take 4 more officials, workout at a qb retreat, play in a 7on7 weekend tournament and announce a college destination all within the next three weeks. That timeline seems overly optimistic. $$$ aside, the logistics of it all is crammed. I expect him to not take all four officials before an announcement, or to delay the announcement.

Last edited:
I'm not saying the dad should not go with him on the unofficial. I believe he accompanied him on the Miami UOV.

The family, while currently on an unofficial visit to UF, wants to take 4 more officials, workout at a qb retreat, play in a 7on7 weekend tournament and announce a college destination all within the next three weeks. That timeline seems overly optimistic. $$$ aside, the logistics of it all is crammed. I expect him to not take all four officials before an announcement, or to the delay announcement.
That part I would agree with you, this is probably being treated like a family vacation. They get to go see the country. Lets see where they end up actually going is spot on.

Advertisement
Back