QB for Thursday?

Perry is not the answer. That much is clear. Give Tate a chance. Although that might be a hard sell in the locker room given he want on a self imposed hiatus.
How did Perry prove he isn't the guy? Had 1 bad game against Pitt with a separated shoulder. I don't give a sh*t about completion percentage this year cause Tom Brady would throw under 50% with this offensive line. In fact, Brady has thrown for < 56% of his passes in 6 games this year including 45% against the Buffalo Bills. Some will say age is catching up with him, but the truth is their offensive line is the worst they've had in over a decade.

I said it many times. Until we have adequate blocking and play calling to go with it, we don't know how good or how bad our QBs really are.

Advertisement
Oh my god he actually said it......CMR trained him well.

“We’re still going to look at one more practice,” said Diaz, about an hour before the Hurricanes’ final bowl practice. “We’ve got one more day here to get on the grass and see who gives us the best chance to win.”
2D30A909-1AF4-45CA-8618-5CE3DB1D6400.jpeg

Wrecked.jpg

Has anyone seen any updates on this? With a Thursday game, when will we announce a starter? Last I read was that all 3 were splitting snaps in bowl practice. Also curious who will be starting at RB.

Thanks in advance. GO CANES

Advertisement
Sad that we have to resort to these tactics against Louisiana Tech. Maybe more sad is the fact that I’m not surprised.

Advertisement
Back