QB for Thursday?

DualThreat

Redshirt Freshman
Has anyone seen any updates on this? With a Thursday game, when will we announce a starter? Last I read was that all 3 were splitting snaps in bowl practice. Also curious who will be starting at RB.

Thanks in advance. GO CANES

Advertisement
Advertisement
This! Was going to ask if we’ve had any practices since nothing has been said or heard

i agree it has been very quiet so I looked it up real quick.

NCAA rules allow bowl teams to practice or hold other athletic activities up to four hours per day or 20 hours per week between the end of the regular season and a bowl game.

“Allow” is not the same as doing. Our point was it’s been no mention of practices from any outlet, which is weird for this program. At least I haven’t seen any

Advertisement
I didnt know they were even practicing to be honest
They moved practice to the IPF dance studio
giphy.gif

Advertisement
Enos has a plan...all three will line up, leaving latek guessing who gets the snap.

Before anyone hits the “Dumb” button, please look up the word sarcasm.

I’ll bet we will finally see the “Tate Package” I just hope he actually gets to throw the football AND it’s early. It wouldn’t surprise me if that’s the spark we need all season. A good athlete at QB masks bad OL play. That being said, it would be even more obvious Enos is stubborn and a poor evaluator.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back