QB for Thursday?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Perry is not the answer. That much is clear. Give Tate a chance. Although that might be a hard sell in the locker room given he want on a self imposed hiatus.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Oh my god he actually said it......CMR trained him well.

“We’re still going to look at one more practice,” said Diaz, about an hour before the Hurricanes’ final bowl practice. “We’ve got one more day here to get on the grass and see who gives us the best chance to win.”

“We’re still going to look at one more practice,” said Diaz, about an hour before the Hurricanes’ final bowl practice. “We’ve got one more day here to get on the grass and see who gives us the best chance to win.”
Manny not only crafts his own corchisms, he pays homage to his predecessors as well.

Advertisement

Agonizing over "Best chance to win... against La Tech."

That speaks volumes about our corching staff

Rosier is coming back for the bowl game since he ran Richts offense before. Only thing different will be the one motion play every three and out.

Has anyone seen any updates on this? With a Thursday game, when will we announce a starter? Last I read was that all 3 were splitting snaps in bowl practice. Also curious who will be starting at RB.

Thanks in advance. GO CANES
Jarren "Headband" Williams is your starter from what i hear.

Advertisement
Back