QB decision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Um headout.PNG

Advertisement
🫢I truly hope Wario doesn’t wait for Ward if they have Howard ready to commit. If we miss on Howard and Ward goes elsewhere then I’m going to have to make a collect call to GOD and tell him that we can put my issues of lust and sin to the side because we have another issue to focus on…😖Fooooock!!!
He will hang up before accepting due to your lack of faith.

I think I’m gonna turn into a real estate agent and leave medicine completely. I had no idea the amount of people that like to make life altering decisions on the first place they visit.

As soon as I get my license, anybody on CIS can call me.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Its soo difficult being a fan of this team...Nothing is ever easy...
Unfortunately, it isn’t easy because we’ve been mediocre for 20 years. To not be mediocre you need stacked classes on stacked classes year in and year out. Which means you need to bring in the talent.

Guys like the Vilma’s, Taylor’s, Hester’s, etc. of the world were coming here no question because we were then what Bama and UGA, and OSU are now. If/when we get the ball rolling, it will become easier. That’s why next year is so important give. We continue to improve the team and the schedule for next year looks to be extremely favorable. Gotta make a splash. Similar to 2017.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back