QB Decision Update (NEW YEARS DAY ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE LEAGUE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
50 minutes until 7pm

dream wants GIF by SoulPancake

Advertisement
As did a lot of people. . When players say he told them he wanted to be here and the Nil thought it was done wasn’t good enough intel. The and stuff caught al lot of people off guard. Please accept my apologies.
People don’t get life is not static and what is true yesterday is not true today.

See FSU

Advertisement
As did a lot of people. . When players say he told them he wanted to be here and the Nil thought it was done wasn’t good enough intel. The and stuff caught al lot of people off guard. Please accept my apologies.

Thanks for all you do. What are your thoughts now? Any idea of a timeline?

Advertisement
As did a lot of people. . When players say he told them he wanted to be here and the Nil thought it was done wasn’t good enough intel. The NFL stuff caught al lot of people off guard. Please accept my apologies.
There’s always something. Bottom line is that we are a Mickey Mouse operation that seemingly gets blindsided about something different year after year

As did a lot of people. . When players say he told them he wanted to be here and the Nil thought it was done wasn’t good enough intel. The NFL stuff caught al lot of people off guard. Please accept my apologies.
Lock thread

Advertisement
maybe what cam told everyone here then was what he felt ....then

advisors get in his ear, he takes time, thinks, and maybe his mind changes

who knows

glad to have our insiders

keep insiding

Advertisement
Cribby this could just be your wording, but for clarification how does NIL think it’s done if it wasn’t actually done? Or is there more to that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back