QB Decision Update (NEW YEARS DAY ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE LEAGUE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Staff got absolutely played. Should have had KJ on campus immediately once Cam didn’t commit.

KJ didn’t get in the portal till right before the dead period he hasn’t visited anyone.

Ppl need to realize the timeline of all this. Staff is still in position to push for Howard and now get a visit from KJ.

Our head coach folks!!!!!
10307 (1).jpg

*I will retract this if he gets Howard

Advertisement
Program is an absolute laughingstock right now...

I thought we were paying $80 mil to change that.

Incredibly frustrating, to say the least.

Kid went to the nfl how is the program a laughing stock?

Y’all got to take your opinions and feelings out of this. Miami is fine and Cam and his family can go take that gamble in the nfl they are getting very poor guidance from someone in their circle. Miami will be better off without that kid on the roster

Advertisement
Advertisement
This whole affair just makes the Coaching Staff look silly, from Mario on down.

Let's get a legit QB1 and move on. This was almost as bad as Cormani.

How? Cause Mario and staff went after their #1 guy and he went to the nfl? Its the dead period what were they supposed to do? They brought Howard in. That was their board until KJ jumped in right before the dead period?

What else was the staff supposed to do?

At least it's over.
We’re at the “Ward is a cancer and not as good as the other options” stage of grief right now.

If Howard commits to Ohio State, we’ll enter the “KJ was my #1 choice all along” portion of grief.

Real ones can see right through these spins. This story is all too familiar.
I mean, you're at the stage where Mario finishing ahead of every other program after him is somehow a fail. Coming in second to the league... could be worse.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back