QB Decision Update (NEW YEARS DAY ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE LEAGUE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Malachi is a piece of ****. Hope we get Kj
shut the **** up lmao, you don't know what you're talking about
feel kenny GIF

@PIPO @WaterburyCane

New Year, same CIS.

Advertisement
He isn't healthey according to the Trojan peeps.

I was never convinced we were upgrading over a healthy TVD when he hit the portal.

Unfortunately that is where we still are.
What injury does he apparently have? Is it some type of lingering thing that would effect future seasons

Advertisement
He isn't healthey according to the Trojan peeps.

I was never convinced we were upgrading over a healthy TVD when he hit the portal.

Unfortunately that is where we still are.
KJ is the only realistic option that would be an upgrade over TVD right now. I doubt Howard is coming to Miami, I’m just being realistic

Advertisement
There's no question that Ward would have been a more dynamic and "splashy" (which Mario apparently prioritizes) signing than our other options, but honestly, it never felt like he really wanted to be here -- and personally, I'll take the less gifted prospect who fully commits to the program 10/10 times over a pure mercenary who's simply biding his team until the draft.

Advertisement
The Mario effect. It still delivers in 2024.

Seriously though, I'd question any QB's decision making process if they came here. Maybe they're the Maverick type that figures they'll buck the trend. Having said that, we don't have the track record or proven players to sell the dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back