QB Decision Update (NEW YEARS DAY ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE LEAGUE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you’re smart, don’t even do it to yourself thinking that Jefferson or Nelson are a lock to come. We’re not the pretty girl at the prom. We never have been (for 20+ years). We’re the thick/ugly chick that’s dressed well but is last on the dance floor hoping someone is ****ed up enough to come up and dance.

Advertisement
Works for me. At some point there just needed to be a resolution to this Ward drama, and now there is. Move on, get your QB and forget about him.

I will say this, I’m not bent out of shape with Mario about the Ward thing, but what happens next speaks volumes. If they indeed have no plan B and we don’t hear an announcement about a QB in the next day or so that’s a huge problem.

Last edited:
But he’d have picked being a UDFA over Canes, FSU, Auburn, Wazzou, likely USC and Ohio State. All those coaches suck too?
I get it man you love Mario like he was one of your own. None of those other schools are as desperate as Miami. If you want to play pretend, just close your eyes. Don't waste it writing out stupid ****.

Advertisement
So IF we end up whiffing on Ward and Howard despite having significantly the best (and quite frankly, over the top) NIL offer on the table…Mario’s reputation with QBs must be just fine right?

Surely both kids are cancers, or whatever methods of coping you want to put on it. Guess we’ll see how it all shakes out. Would be thoroughly disappointed if we can’t land either guy.
You can’t fault Mario for a guy declaring for the draft

Advertisement
I get it man you love Mario like he was one of your own. None of those other schools are as desperate as Miami. If you want to play pretend, just close your eyes. Don't waste it writing out stupid ****.

You don’t think other schools are desperate for the best QB in the portal. I refuse to believe you’re that clueless and ignorant. You hate the staff, that’s cool. I won’t try to convince you otherwise. But try to use your brain occasionally.

Advertisement
You don’t think other schools are desperate for the best QB in the portal. I refuse to believe you’re that clueless and ignorant. You hate the staff, that’s cool. I won’t try to convince you otherwise. But try to use your brain occasionally.
K

If you’re smart, don’t even do it to yourself thinking that Jefferson or Nelson are a lock to come. We’re not the pretty girl at the prom. We never have been (for 20+ years). We’re the thick/ugly chick that’s dressed well but is last on the dance floor hoping someone is ****ed up enough to come up and dance.
I won’t think they are coming until @DMoney starts another “QB decision” thread. I can’t promise to control myself if that happens.

I’m thankful that Ward made a decision today since it leaves us with enough time to make some moves. That’s a huge positive.
Lmaoooo these new moves goin take months too. Nothing happens quickly with Miami other than hiring bad coaches

Advertisement
Smh! Making a decision like as a QB shows he is not really good at an audible ! Lol
Happy Same YEARS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back