QB Decision Update (NEW YEARS DAY ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE LEAGUE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So just to be clear, Miami is offering him what he would make in his first year of an NFL contract if he was selected in the late 2nd round?
Roughly, yes. Late second round would get about 2.5 mil between signing bonus and first year salary. Early third round is about 2 mil.

Highly doubtful Ward would be drafted that early.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Gotcha ... Hurry the F'up then 😂
The writing is on the wall here. We are the best money offer and overall the most reasonable choice. I believe he isn’t sold on the system/coaching and wants to roll the dice on the league. This kid has the opportunity to get paid like a pro next year while most likely improving his stock. The only thing that makes sense here is if he believes that we won’t improve his stock.

Advertisement
The writing is on the wall here. We are the best money offer and overall the most reasonable choice. I believe he isn’t sold on the system/coaching and wants to roll the dice on the league. This kid has the opportunity to get paid like a pro next year while most likely improving his stock. The only thing that makes sense here is if he believes that we won’t improve his stock.
Can't blame him...Our offense/QB play was atrious at times..Very poor quality, extremely bad

Advertisement
Advertisement
Two weeks! And originally timeline was 1-2 weeks.
He visited on the 12th, so we’re two days shy of 3 weeks. His dad said “around Christmas” in terms of a timeline and the only real one we can allude back to

At this point even if Ward comes it's probably not gonna meet expectations. Usually if it starts wrong it will end wrong. Get KJ or Howard n let's ride.

I legitimately believe if Ward would have announced b4 signing day we would have gotten smith. Hes not worth the hassle. Save the money n get another player. Maybe Evan Stewart or that DE from Purdue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back