QB Decision Update (NEW YEARS DAY ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE LEAGUE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
While we all want this done asap and it does seem like this dragging out can’t be a positive for us, until the big names officially start coming off the board to other schools or NFL draft, I’m trying to avoid overreacting to every report or tweet. It wasn’t that long ago that it seemed like Howard was going to USC

Advertisement
Advertisement
So done with prima donnas…
Just curious, but what makes Ward a prima donna? Howard, DJ U, etc. haven’t committed anywhere either and his dad said they were in no rush to make a decision. It’s not Ward’s fault that the staff prematurely started beating their chests and insiders fed the board info that turned out to be inaccurate about decisions being made on a certain timeline and us having our qb locked down.

No way he’d be filming a documentary if he’s going to stay in college because there still would be another year and chapter to cover

He’s gotta be going NFL

Advertisement
Advertisement
Just curious, but what makes Ward a prima donna? Howard, DJ U, etc. haven’t committed anywhere either and his dad said they were in no rush to make a decision. It’s not Ward’s fault that the staff prematurely started beating their chests and insiders fed the board info that turned out to be inaccurate about decisions being made on a certain timeline and us having our qb locked down.
I may be under informed, but I just get a sense that this is taking way too long. If the money is offered, he’s not visiting or other known offers absent, and he allegedly knows his NFL projections, why hold up everything?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back