QB Decision Update (NEW YEARS DAY ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE LEAGUE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Maybe we’ll luck out and Ward will select us. 🤣

Yep and as soon as I win the powerball tonight I’ll throw a couple million in to the hat to help make him an offer he can’t refuse……hang on guys I got this.

Numbers at 11 est tonight but I can’t get my money till Monday when I can cash that big ole check….

Love your body

BodyPositivityCollage.jpg

I gotta believe at least 2-3 of these are Paranos shorty’s…..

Advertisement
him playing poorly in the NFL is Mario's fault? ok bud

again, attempts almost doubled, and you bring up ints barely increasing. congrats you're an idiot
congrats youre an idiot you put words in peoples mouth so you can sound right. i never once said anything about mario............... all i said was his play declined. i haven't attributed anything in the nfl to mario but somehow thats where you go.... because you know youre wrong and the only way to be right is if you create a narrative by putting words in peoples mouths.

congrats youre an idiot you put words in peoples mouth so you can sound right. i never once said anything about mario............... all i said was his play declined. i haven't attributed anything in the nfl to mario but somehow thats where you go.... because you know youre wrong and the only way to be right is if you create a narrative by putting words in peoples mouths.
Chill Relax GIF

Advertisement
Cause he threw 200 more passes. Anyone can cherry pick stats to fit their narrative. Fewer ints per attempt is a better indicator that the QB is developing properly than whatever nonsense you are trying to spin here. His senior year he threw an interception 1% of the time.

We can chastise Mario for the abortion of the two seasons that were TVD, but there’s no substance to saying he ruined Herbert. It’s just not real.

Exactly.

Here are the last 2 years of stats for two QBs from the Pac 12. One of them is a QB that Mario Cristobal "ruined". One of them is the QB that Mario Cristobal is trying to sign out of the Portal. Nearly indistinguishable.

1703963942533.png

1703964016430.png

1703963987983.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
not picking numbers rofl, it's literally his whole stat sheet except rushing yards.
Saying his average and rating went down and ints went up is alarming by itself. But when he’s throwing twice as much it’s almost inevitable that it happens. That’s my whole point. It even happened to Brady as he attempted more passes. It’s just a natural part of averages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back