QB Decision Update (NEW YEARS DAY ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE LEAGUE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Howard
Come Let Me Love You GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
honestly should have been today to lessen the blow of that loss, hopefully it's tomorrow.. if not then will start to question if the staff has this situation under control
It wasn’t today and it won’t be tomorrow because there is no QB to announce. Never was: no done deal, no QB decision made. Ward is not coming and it is also too late to go back to Howard.
Accept it and move on.

Last edited:
Cause he threw 200 more passes. Anyone can cherry pick stats to fit their narrative. Fewer ints per attempt is a better indicator that the QB is developing properly than whatever nonsense you are trying to spin here. His senior year he threw an interception 1% of the time.

We can chastise Mario for the abortion of the two seasons that were TVD, but there’s no substance to saying he ruined Herbert. It’s just not real.
noy spinning anything his avg yards per was down 3 yards and his rating was down 20. thats mega. and that is a product of mario. if it's not a run it's a screen or a 5 yard no yac route.

Advertisement
what is 63>59 and 67>66

what is 149 > 144 and 167 > 156........
You’re being purposely biased. I said TD to int and I’m right. You said his ints went up and he had almost 2x as many attempts under Mario.. proof youre biased against Mario.

His percent completion barely went down. His qb rating barely went down. Again, almost 2x as many attempts and almost same completion and QB rating?? Incredible to put up those kinds of numbers with that many attempts. Stfu

You’re being purposely biased. I said TD to int and I’m right. You said his ints went up and he had almost 2x as many attempts under Mario.. proof youre biased against Mario.

His percent completion barely went down. His qb rating barely went down. Again, almost 2x as many attempts and almost same completion and QB rating?? Incredible to put up those kinds of numbers with that many attempts. Stfu
thats not proof about anything lol

his rating went significantly down and his average yards went significantly down and his completion percent went significantly down.

so congrats you have 1 stat out of 5.

and i have the most important. his rating.

thats not proof about anything lol

his rating went significantly down and his average yards went significantly down and his completion percent went significantly down.

so congrats you have 1 stat out of 5.

and i have the most important. his rating.
“Significantly”. No it didn’t. Congrats, NFL teams agreed with me and drafted him 6th overall. Sorry that happened and he didn’t go 6th round like you wished.

And yes it is. You said his ints went up, when his attempts almost doubled.. explain why you made that point when you know you’re wrong, or don’t understand football.

If you rarely throw the ball, when you do throw it’s gonna be more open. They expect the run. If you pass significantly more they play the pass, and he still had astronomical numbers and went 6th. You didn’t know this? You’re just a dumbass

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think he’s gone too. 🤣 I believe an Ohio State crystal ball just went in though on on3.

Seems like we just can’t get a reservation at these Michelin star and upper level restaurants. Time to look at the more run of the mill options or even good ones with open seating.

Hopefully we’re still eating decently and haven’t been relegated to the Chili’s, Friday’s, Applebees tier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back