QB Decision Update (NEW YEARS DAY ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE LEAGUE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So…it’s just pass attempts?

Not sure we’re talking the same thing here.

45 pass attempts into a **** poor design means ****.
A **** poor design that routinely had 2/3 WRs open each play, only for our QB to force it into double coverage? I know you watched that BC game, but tell me again how it’s the scheme not the player. P.S…. This **** didn’t just start this year, peep the date

DFD1DEB5-1BB1-4B94-A404-916849E86460.jpeg

Advertisement
I’m not even joking when I say he needs to hire an assistant or analyst whose only job is to advise him on timeouts and clock management. It’s ridiculous but we’re stuck with Mario for the foreseeable future so we need to work around his shortcomings.

Imagine screaming this since 2007 on Sundays and now having to do it every football Saturday for your college team. God needs to be more clear specifically what He's punishing me for or if it's just some cumulative thing.

Don't shoot the messenger. I have no idea if this is real or not.

EDIT: I think this is fake.

• Haha
Reactions: ben
Tyler was hurt by game 6. That affected everything. The last two games were similar to the first 4 but that was after they sat and discussed game plans.
Why do you think another QB will suddenly look different than the three he already called plays for?
Tyler was horrid in that BC game. He missed at least 3/4 easy TDs to wide open receivers.

As for your question, 1) Jacurri can’t throw & 2) Emory was 18 playing his first games ever… a little different. Here’s a beautiful play by TVD 😂
D3EBFC04-CAF7-4963-B0DA-0BD8FD96F0E2.jpeg
4FC93024-8153-473E-B766-F25D9FF885F4.jpeg

Advertisement
Makes sense he'd be getting fast food in Tally when the team and staff is in Miami. Also the screenshot conveniently doesn't have his snaptag showing

Wish I had same confidence in Dawson/Mario as you do. I see a OC who prefers high volume short passing game with an occasional strategically placed deep ball in an attempt to keep defenses honest. I don’t see multiple aggressive deep looks within a game, which is what gunslingers like Cam need to get comfortable.

I think Cam can be successful in our scheme, but if you want to truly unlock Cam’s potential (which is why you make him the #1 target), than you scheme to Ward… and that’s where the big question mark for me is.
Ask Geno Smith, who raves about Dawson as a QB coach and playcaller…. I’ll lean the way of every QB on the roster is ***. TVD was taking deep shots every game until he started completing more to teams with different color jerseys. GT gave EVERYONE the gameplan for TVD and he never recovered.

Advertisement
Yeah the guy with 12K Twitter followers is plugged in with every top portal QB in the country lol.
Just passing along info. Not saying I agree with his take. He always mentioned he didn't know anything specific. Was just his opinion

The Dawson slander is beyond dumb. He was handicapped by having a below average player at the most important position.

Serious question, was there ANY offense in America that improved more than UM from 22 to 23?

Gattis wins the Broyles comes here and all the sudden is the ****tiest coach in America? I’ll take the constant which was the dude who got benched vs Middle Tenn.

Advertisement
Cribby said he is sure all the eggs are not in one basket. But Ward is Mario’s guy. So idk who else is out there that would be an upgrade from what’s on the roster
Miami is waiting on Ward, same situation as we had two weeks ago. FSU is also waiting on Ward and they are not out of this. Simple as that.

Advertisement
The Dawson slander is beyond dumb. He was handicapped by having a below average player at the most important position.

Serious question, was there ANY offense in America that improved more than UM from 22 to 23?

Gattis wins the Broyles comes here and all the sudden is the ****tiest coach in America? I’ll take the constant which was the dude who got benched vs Middle Tenn.
Yeah I’m not sure Dawson is awesome or anything, but you can’t really say we sucked at QB (TVD was downright awful at times, Emory a baby, Jacurri can’t throw) and also bang on Dawson for a subpar passing game.

And with all that yes, still improved overall from last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back