QB Decision Update (NEW YEARS DAY ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE LEAGUE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We’ll, I guessed wrong. I figured it was done and they were just waiting to announce after the bowl game.

Sad Arrested Development GIF
The NIL side assumed it was. The NFL stuff came out of left field. That’s why I never believed it. I always viewed it as a leverage play since our NIL offer was so good.

Advertisement
The NIL side assumed it was. The NFL stuff came out of left field. That’s why I never believed it. I always viewed it as a leverage play since our NIL offer was so good.
If he goes the nfl route, He’s leaving over half a mil on the table, maybe more. And that’s if he’s drafted 4-7… I will say I’m close to some player personnel people and Qb is a spot people gamble on, especially with athletic traits

Advertisement
Advertisement
world fails GIF

Show Me The Money Cartoon GIF

Advertisement
It would be foolish for the top tier guys after Ward to commit anywhere. Once Ward makes a decision they become the belle of the ball and will have the leverage. That explains why Howard is waiting this out , Jefferson too.
Based on what you are saying,does Howard then jump to us mostly based on the NIL? If so, worth waiting.

If not, then IMO, It’s too big of a risk to lose out on Howard. I also understand that Mario doesn’t want Ward then going to FSU if NFL is what they decide against.

What a cluster ****! We all know Mario won’t take a knee here.

Based on what you are saying,does Howard then jump to us mostly based on the NIL? If so, worth waiting.

If not, then IMO, It’s too big of a risk to lose out on Howard. I also understand that Mario doesn’t want Ward then going to FSU if NFL is what they decide against.

What a cluster ****! We all know Mario won’t take a knee here.
Big assumption that Howard even WANTS to come to Miami. Wasn't it mentioned that he was most likely Ohio State now? So we get Ward or "a candidate to be named later".

Advertisement
I think this year is going to make some FO folks gamble on more QB picks. So many injuries this year at the position. I think it’s close to 40 different QBs have started this year. It’s going turn into running backs - just start drafting one every few years. You can carry 3 now and not count against the 53

Round 2 is a big reach that’s like if everything just falls perfectly into place and a GM just for some reason thinks they’re smarter than everyone else( Think Tebow getting drafted first round) . Most likely he’ll be mid 3rd round or later
if hes getting a third round grade, go pro.

I think this year is going to make some FO folks gamble on more QB picks. So many injuries this year at the position. I think it’s close to 40 different QBs have started this year. It’s going turn into running backs - just start drafting one every few years. You can carry 3 now and not count against the 53
once rookie cotnracts became scaled its dumb not to. denver will be drafting a QB again and they still have russell wilson on the roster. the browns will do the same with watson on the roster.

once rookie cotnracts became scaled its dumb not to. denver will be drafting a QB again and they still have russell wilson on the roster. the browns will do the same with watson on the roster.
There will be at least 15 teams looking for a QB this year. Probably more if you factor in desire to carry quality backup for that emergency spot with some upside

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back