QB Decision Update (NEW YEARS DAY ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE LEAGUE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
His dad literally said around Christmas , did people think he was lying ?

He said that before ESD so you could have assumed he was trying to push Miami to up the price. I don't think that's crazy to assume.

I think the problem is, from an outside perspective, the narrative has changed so many times that I'm not sure I believe anything. Everyone has their motivations to put out there what they want. But either there's a huge bit of information that hasn't been made public that would make this all make sense or this thing has been an unknown since the beginning and the commentary around the certainty has been off.

His dad literally said around Christmas , did people think he was lying ?
I would hope not, but I do think there is the perception of posturing combined with the fact that folks are simply excited about the prospect of landing Ward and hanging on to every bit of info, whether real or not. The uncertainty combined with the micro-events (D. Smith tweet that was ultimately for Cook, yesterday's trending hashtag) has created the perfect storm for speculation.

chaos GIF

He said that before ESD so you could have assumed he was trying to push Miami to up the price. I don't think that's crazy to assume.

I think the problem is, from an outside perspective, the narrative has changed so many times that I'm not sure I believe anything. Everyone has their motivations to put out there what they want. But either there's a huge bit of information that hasn't been made public that would make this all make sense or this thing has been an unknown since the beginning and the commentary around the certainty has been off.
Sounds familiar

Advertisement
Advertisement
Well it doesn’t help that narrative when Dmoney says there is some “mystery” in the process.
It doesn’t hurt it either, there’s mystery in every process. He publicly put in a crystal ball for us, when he publicly retracts it, then I’ll begin to wonder.

Advertisement
Advertisement
How many different ways yall want him to say it :pgdead:
I need him to come out and say "Yes the Quarterback, Cameron Ward of Washington state will be signing to play with the Miami Hurricanes on "X" Date at "X" Time. He will also be announcing his intention to do so at "X" Date and "X" Time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back