QB Decision Update (NEW YEARS DAY ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE LEAGUE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought I saw that fight happened around black friday. did it legitimately happen while cam was visiting and he was present?
No, you’re thinking of the wrong one. The Black Friday fight was just two FSU players brawling over who was gonna get the deeply discounted toaster that was on sale at Montgomery Ward. The store only had one in stock by the time they got there.

Advertisement
Why you care? You got him going to FSU or Ohio State so worry about that
Wait i do ? Thats new to me lol .. I honestly have no idea were he is going sorry for being real and worried and not acting like a fake inside like half of these ppl .

His dad literally said around Christmas , did people think he was lying ?
No, but to be fair there have been plenty of stories, hints, etc from people who are in the "know" that have eluded to things happening at various times during this timeline. I mean dmoney just put out a message that" I expect it to be done by christmas" just a few days ago. As you say this was always the timelien, so why is this even news. It makes it seem like it could have been done sooner which creates narratives.

It doesn't matter to me. I'm just waiting. I'm not mad that he has or hasn't committed, just commenting that some messages have confusing to those that want things to happen.

No, but to be fair there have been plenty of stories, hints, etc from people who are in the "know" that have eluded to things happening at various times during this timeline. I mean dmoney just put out a message that" I expect it to be done by christmas" just a few days ago. As you say this was always the timelien, so why is this even news. It makes it seem like it could have been done sooner which creates narratives.

It doesn't matter to me. I'm just waiting. I'm not mad that he has or hasn't committed, just commenting that some messages have confusing to those that want things to happen.
The point is … it’s still not Christmas and people are freaking out. All we saying is give them till the time they said which was around Christmas. We know anything pass Christmas is no Bueno

Advertisement
I don’t know about you guys but I would take it as a bad sign if he doesn’t sign with us. Also I understand business.

If he comes great. If not we'll find someone better than tvd. So whatever.
Nah! We want him to commit & enroll! We do NOT want him to “COME” (BIG PAUSE). Go enjoy ur Christmas & take it easy for one day u FREAK! Here u got Scott working during the Holidays!
Scott Hall Wrestling GIF by WWE

Hey yo! Hit the **** Button

Advertisement
I don’t know about you guys but I would take it as a bad sign if he doesn’t sign with us. Also I understand business.
If he doesn’t sign with us he’s going to the nfl. Idk if I would equate that as something negative to us. Every kid playing football dreams of playing in the nfl. He is choosing to prolong that dream another year. Right or wrong that’s what we are battling

• Wow
Reactions: ben
Cribby there’s an entire board full of people that not only thought he was lying but then proceeded to lay out some of the most outlandish speculative reasons to explain the wait. It’s truly amazing.
Is any of this a surprise? What else do they have to complain about now? Can't cry about dline anymore. Can't cry about wr anymore. So now it's the Mario ruins qbs and none want to play for him and addae needs to be fired he can't recruit CBS. It's the field of dreams theory. If you ***** enough they will come. ****** people just need to be miserable about something or life isn't balanced.

Advertisement
Sean Stellato would have had this locked up and had Cam announcing tonight at his house during the Feast of Seven Fishes
Literally never heard of this before and grew up in an Italian neighborhood and now I've heard it 5x in the last 24 hours. This something new?

Is any of this a surprise? What else do they have to complain about now? Can't cry about dline anymore. Can't cry about wr anymore. So now it's the Mario ruins qbs and none want to play for him and addae needs to be fired he can't recruit CBS. It's the field of dreams theory. If you ***** enough they will come. ****** people just need to be miserable about something or life isn't balanced.
Will Ferrell Lol GIF

Advertisement
I’m not sure what the big deal is. All we’re asking is for @Cribby to post every 15 minutes to let us know we are good. Then if ward doesn’t sign with us we can burn @Cribby at the stake. It’s pretty reasonable.

A slab of meat is actually our option B at QB right now
I had a friend at UM whose father was a very accomplished surgeon in "the" city. Anyway, somehow got talking to him about religion once. All I remember is him saying "We're all just warm slabs of meat, son".

Then he went back to drinking a German ice wine and laughing at one of those old 30 minute infomercials for Girl Gone Wild.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back