QB Decision Update (NEW YEARS DAY ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE LEAGUE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 274966

Hd Pursed Lips GIF

Dylan Joyce gets a whole column for himself. Good for him lol! ... Susan Degnan Miller must be in seventh heaven right now.

Advertisement
Patience. It's a done deal.

But there's also some mystery.

But it's all timing. Just some final negotiations.

But also it's 50/50 been us and OSU... And another mystery team.

But he's announcing Miami this weekend.

But maybe the Miami Dolphins because he might go to the NFL.
Once you hear the story , you will laugh.

Here’s my fearless prediction on the “why”..
I think the offer to him has performance incentives. It’s only a matter of time before the folks paying these out will want some form of ROI. So, yes we offered substantially more than others, but it’s got some strings attached. And do he was balancing his potential to hit the incentives vs strait cash offer from others. And the obvious letting others commit to gain more and more leverage.

But I don’t actually know anything. lol
Yea that isn’t legal

Advertisement
No Ward moved on from them after a terrible visit with FSU players getting in a brawl in front of him and his family.
I thought I saw that fight happened around black friday. did it legitimately happen while cam was visiting and he was present?

Advertisement
This issue has gone on for far, far, far too long! If this happened in the corporate world, the acquiring entity would have moved on a long time ago. Either Ward signs a contract in the next week, or we look for other options. I know that we must be patient, but the clock has already expired a while back!

This issue has gone on for far, far, far too long! If this happened in the corporate world, the acquiring entity would have moved on a long time ago. Either Ward signs a contract in the next week, or we look for other options. I know that we must be patient, but the clock has already expired a while back!
you're making assumptions like the staff doesn't already know

what if they've known for a while ago and they aren't announcing until after the bowl game? what if he committed but they are just working out NIL stuff?

Advertisement
you're making assumptions like the staff doesn't already know

what if they've known for a while ago and they aren't announcing until after the bowl game? what if he committed but they are just working out NIL stuff?
The negotiations should have been completed already! How long can negotiations take? As I said, in the business world, this would have been completed (one way or another) a long time ago. First it was before Christmas, and you are now saying/thinking that the decision/announcement comes after the bowl game. Cam is a good player, but he's not a Jim Kelly, or a Bernie Kosar, or a Vinny Testaverde, or a Gino Torreta, or a George Mira, or a Ken Dorsey, or a Craig Erickson, or even a Steve Walsh! He's good, BUT he's not an out of this world QB. It's NOW, or let's move on.

Last edited:
Idk I’m still on the fence but one more exclamation mark or word in all caps and I may be on board.

Advertisement

Ward's camp was given a deadline and they made it pretty clear they were not going to be rushed so stuck with their timeline "by Christmas". Around time of our deadline KJ' s name popped as a 3rd candidate. That wasn't coincidental.

So both sides have done so far what they said publicly they were going to do.

It doesn't mean doors were closed. I am sure if they were still willing to talk we did not refuse their calls. Apparently both parties have kept lines of communication open throughout.

The negotiations should have been completed already! How long can negotiations take? As I said, in the business world, this would have been completed (one way or another) a long time ago. First it was before Christmas, and you are now saying/thinking that the decision/announcement comes after the bowl game. Cam is a good player, but he's not a Jim Kelly, or a Bernie Kosar, or a Vinny Testaverde, or a Geoff Torreta, or even a Steve Walsh! He's good, BUT he's not an out of this world QB. It's NOW, or let's move on.
You meant Gino Toretta of course because Geoff's claim to fame was a Thanksgiving win when Vinnie was on the shelf for a scooter accident, on a cold night in an empty OB. Nobody was fighting to get Geoff to transfer, not even Geoff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back