QB Decision Update (NEW YEARS DAY ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE LEAGUE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Any chance Jeremiah Smith signed his papers in invisible ink?

NFL owners haven't really started the hiring/firings yet so who knows what will happen. There will be quite a few NFL HC jobs open. Maybe a NFL team makes Ryan Day an offer he can't refuse. Or maybe Harbaugh wins the title and then goes back to NFL, and Michigan is interested in Hartline (unlikely, but you never know). I think Smith would be able to request a release from his LOI and it wouldn't cost him his one time transfer.

Advertisement
I swear if Mario could just figure out how to manage timeouts and end of half/end of game situations, we’d really be cooking. Dude is an absolute monster otherwise. But until proven otherwise his path to success will be get good enough talent that even he can’t ***** it up on most Saturdays.
Botch?

Cribby got Twitter/X all riled up

IMG_8367.jpeg

Advertisement
so mario went up against norvell and FSU (who just went 13-0), stuffed them in a locker, and got the number 1 qb in the portal

and signed a top 3/4 high school class

all after a 7-5 season
Imagine if he wins 10-12 games, players will have tents on the sidewalk outside his house, begging to play for him.

Advertisement
People need to realize that this is just Dmoney and Cribbys predictions. Obviously, they have more insight than us, but nothing is final until Ward officially announces. It sounds like he's still deciding between Miami and the NFL, but both feel that Ward is probably staying in college based on the stuff they're hearing. So there should be no season to call them out god forbid it doesn't work out

Technically until he enrolls nothing is official

I'd ****** rock this guy with big nasty left hooks

**** yeah!

You box, bro? I do. I aint nothing special, but could easily knock this mother ****** out.

How you setting that hook up? You just gonna lead with the hook or work him with the traditional 1-2-3 combo?

Personally, I don't think you'd need to drop the hook. I think a solid cross will put that boy down. Quick 1-2 combo and it's lights out for Barry.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back