QB Decision Update (NEW YEARS DAY ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE LEAGUE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
I was told today. I kind of back-doored my way into some info. I didn’t press but was told “it’s been a pain in the ***.”
Welcome to the new age of college football. With the big transfers/recruits it's maybe 30% selling the school and the program and 70% contract negotiations. With a one year transfer type probably more like 90/10.

then he's going to be waiting a long time OSU is not interested in him. Day thinks he already has qb 1 on his roster. Idk why everyone thinks every school is after a transfer. Some coaches actually recruit kids they want out of HS that they have been developing and would rather keep them then pay a bunch of money to an unknown guy.
Unless they think their job is on the line and they can go with a safe bet.

Obviously the sooner we land Ward the better.

But I'll be a little bitter if it's today because I'll be left wondering "what if" with regards to JJ if Ward had just committed a few days earlier.

Advertisement
Miami confident after visit, FSU hit a home run on the visit via guy in another country. Cribby says we out of QB1 market, in and out burger not worth the wait. 7 days later Miami still confident. Monday past 4 days ago. Christmas in 4 days. Miss anything?
**ward says he will take a few weeks to think about it**

Last edited:
Obviously the sooner we land Ward the better.

But I'll be a little bitter if it's today because I'll be left wondering "what if" with regards to JJ if Ward had just committed a few days earlier.
Think we’re putting too much weight into that. Some said (including myself) if we got CJ we could’ve got Smith. But obviously that’s not true, or else he would’ve made sure CJ got an offer to any school JJ went to (hes that good)

Now with Ward, it doesn’t matter. OSU currently doesn’t have a proven QB on campus, and Norland ain’t him… the kid likes Hartline and we lost the recruitment to Hartline. That’s it.

unimpressed michael keaton GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Miami confident after visit, FSU hit a home run on the visit via guy in another country. Cribby says we out of QB1 market, in and out burger not worth the wait. 7 days later Miami still confident. Monday past 4 days ago. Christmas in 4 days. Miss anything?
You forgot the part where Ward said he'd take a couple weeks to decide and no one believed him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back